You made her cry

San had no clue why y/n was crying, he had no clue why she seemed that hurt but all he wanted to do was to drop on his knees and apologize for something he had no idea was completely his fault

He hated seeing her so vulnerable. He hated seeing the woman he love, cry.

San had no clue that y/n was ready to reciprocate his feelings. The only thing he knew was that y/n had been hurt and should be protected. He knew for a fact or what he assumed what the correct thing, she deserves better.

And in his eyes, he wasn't any better so he kept his feelings aside. Not only the woman he loved placed her lips on his. She wanted him, the thought that maybe she just wasn't in her righted mind or maybe she had been drinking but yet there was no hint of alcohol when he tasted her earlier.

He wished that their moment could've lasted for a lifetime but he couldn't just confess after intercourse instructed by a silly game.

He blamed himself for being weak around her. He blamed himself for kissing her back. He blamed himself for placing his hands on her. And most of all, he blamed himself for seeing her cry tonight.

He collapsed. The woman beside him, his go to back in the days, Ruth asked "did I just get used to blow off a chick?"

Ruth too, had seen y/n.

San had absolutely no words to reply as his hands fall limp to his sides. His naked figure looked at the woman beside him as he let out "I am so sorry"

"San is apologizing? To me?! Damn! She must've really had you on your knees. " Ruth's outbrust caused San to smile softly.

"I can only wish" San whispered and Ruth was quick to snap back "You're head over heels in love with this girl! Better get her before someone else snatches her!"

San smiled at Ruth as she pulled her dress over her body. San pushed his figure off of the bed as he grabbed his pants from the cold floor.

Pulling it just onto his waist, he walked Ruth out.

°°°

Crazy thoughts crossed his mind as he swapped through the channels. His life was currently a mess. When the guys arrived home, he found out that apparently, Hongjoong refused to come home because he no longer wants to stay under the same roof as a backstabbing bestfriend and a member he wish to put in a body bag. This concluded in HongJoong staying with y/n.

He also heard from Yeosang and Yunho that Seonghwa had ditched them for some girl he met earlier, promising that he would be back before the next day yet he hadn't returned.

And well, he remembers clearly what Mingi and Jongho said when he asked about y/n.

You made her cry, if you dare to do it again then prepare yourself for what's to come.

And then Mingi concluded with I've never wanted to punch someone this bad since her last boyfriend.

Considering the fact that San was one of his group member.

San smiled at that. He smiled at the fact that y/n had grown close to them as much as they had grown close to her.

Their friendhip was something he admired and hoped that it will never be ruin especially not because of him.

San finds himself pondering over and over everything he admired about y/n. Her smile which over powers him like a burst of sunshine, her eyes he'd often get lost and trapped in, her lips he wanted to spend an eternity kissing, her-

San was brought out of his thoughts when he felt a tap on his shoulder.

Looking over in the person's direction, he heard "You're uh-h going to want to see this"

Glancing over at the phone screen, he knew that he fucked up twice in one night.

"Our manager called, he's on his way to uh-h sort this out." Yunho said.

And as soon as he finished, a bedroom door swung wide opened and San face palmed himself as he knew what was heading his way.

"First, you made her cry now this?!" Jongho said as Mingi continued "You better sleep with one eye open, mister!"

San had enough to deal with and Jongho and Mingi definitely wasn't being any help.

°°°

Don't forget to vote

10 more chapters to go