Beginning of something new-?

"What even happened last night?" The man murmured beside me

"I should be asking you that" I said lowly rolling out of his reach.

"Come back here! Stay with me for five more minutes, please?" He begged and I replied with "Let me just get you some pills first, you drunkard!"

Making my way out of my room, I headed straight for the pills. Popping four out, I moved over to the coach where San was now awake.

"Drunkard number two, stretch your hands out" I said and the man did as I ordered. 

Slipping two of the pills into the palm of his hands, I rushed to the kitchen, grabbing two bottles of water before moving back to where San was.

Passing him the bottle, I asked "Did you sleep out here on this hard couch?"

He shook his head.

"With Michelle?" I asked and he replied lowly with "Yeah"

Nodding, I said "I'll drop you guys home before going to work, k?"

San nodded before I rushed back into my room where my boyfriend Ten was.

Placing the pills in the palm of his hand, I passed him the second bottle of water. "Take these now"

Ten did as Instructed before pulling me down onto his form.

"Now can I get that five more minutes?" Ten asked, smiling at that, I nodded before Ten's hands are now in the works of pulling my oversized t-shirt off.

"Babe, you're not really well, you know" I reasoned and the man ignored my words as his figure hovered over mine.

"Drunk or not, I'll always want you!" Was the last thing he said before capturing my lips with his.

After what felt like forever, I showered and quickly got dressed, all ready to take the boys home.

Stepping into the living room, my eyes fall on a lonely San...

Fuckkkk!!!

Was he really waiting for me?!

Meanwhile I was busy in bed with his friend!

The thought of throwing up at how horrible that is crossed my mind, there's a guilty look on my face and immediately, I heard San "Hey, don't feel bad!"

"I'm sorry, I'm really really sorry" I apologized and San nodded in return.

°°°

Hopping in San's car, I said to Ten "I'll drop you first since San's location is further" turning to San, I continued "Then I can travel to work from your place"

San nodded but Ten objected "Use my car, you can drop San then drop me on your way back?"

"But I'm heading in San's direction so I don't see the need for coming back this way" I let out, knowing that my workplace was indeed closer to San's dorm.

Rolling his eyes, Ten asked "Are you even serious?"

With furrowed eyebrows, I quickly replied with "don't be mad, I'll drop you and then go back"

COMMITMENT!

My mind screamed at me.

At that, Ten smiled as San stood there confused but at that, he kept his mouth shut.

°°°

"These are really cool, y/n!" San exclaimed.

"I'm surprised that people actually like them this much!" I squealed in excitement.

"They're amazing! Why wouldn't people like them?!" He replied with as I showed him my personal Instagram page of paintings.

"Are you selling them?" He asked and I gave it a thought before saying "If anyone is interested, I might"

Nodding at that, I rushed to my room before coming back with a sketchbook.

"I want your opinion on this" I said, showing him my latest creation.

The variety of colours was absolutely breathtaking and well blended, the buildings all lined up in height as the sunset overshadowed them.

Flipping through the pages, San asked "What's this one-"

His question was interrupted when I answered "Uh-h that's something for Ten, he asked me to create something for their brand and what not..."

There was a pause before San asked "Is it like a collab or something?"

His curiosity was peeking and I simply replied with "No... he just asked if I could sketch something for him."

"For free?!" San asked in complete disbelief.

"No, I'm getting paid via kisses" I piped but clearly San wasn't having it.

His expression was one of pity and disappointment.

"He's my boyfriend, what am I supposed to do? Say no?!" I defended.

San held his hands up in defense as he let out "I didn't say anything though"

°°°

"Don't you like it?" I questioned with a pout resting on my lips.

"Not really, Y/n. That's a bit low, what are you trying to do? Seek attention? Am I not paying enough attention to you?" Ten hissed.

I couldn't understand why he was so angry about me posting pictures of my paintings online.

"Yeah, I-i guess you're right!" I replied with as I quickly uninstalled Instagram.

"That's better! Now where's that sketch you promised?" He asked, a smile resting on his lips.

Moving over to my drawer, I grasped the sketchbook as I moved over in his direction.

"Here!" I piped, displaying my artwork.

"That's perfect!" He said, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"I'm sorry I can't stay but I promise I'll make up for it, k?"

And with that, he was gone.

°°°

"Let me show you cause talk is cheap~" I sung as I towel dried my shoulder length hair.

My phone vibrated, signaling that I received a message. Rushing over in excitement, I hoped that it was Ten.

Unexpectedly, it wasn't...

Clicking into the chat, I noticed that the last message between us was one he sent more than a month ago that I have yet to reply to but that didn't gain my attention.

His current message did.

It was a photo, a screenshot off of Instagram.

I refused to believe what I was seeing.

Ten would never do this to me...

Ten would never claim credit for my work....

Right?

Calming myself, I whispered "Commitment, y/n, commitment!"

Forcing a smile onto my lips as if San could see me, I replied with "What happens between Ten and I isn't your business"

°°°

Don't forget to voteee