Shower with me?

One week had passed by, it was extremely stressful but we made it

Over that week, San had no schedule beside dance practice which leader boy always saved me from.

He claims to not believe us but I know that he's been keeping a close eye on us since we'd often notice him follow us everytime we would move in or out of San's room.

The guys were normally shirtless in the dorm and since Hongjoong knows about our situation, everytime I set foot out of San's room, he would scramble to get a t-shirt to cover his well built self.

Knowing how tense and panicky Hongjoong becomes, I sometimes do it on purpose.

While the others panic only when they would see my figure heading their way. Boy were they wrong! Little did they know that I was right beside them the whole time.

I felt as if I was in paradise.

If one person was suspicious of our acts, imagine if the rest of the members really did find out that night. Luckily, they had only heard the dating part so, now they think San and I are in some sort of relationship where we love and cherish each other.

San has literally been taking care of me given that I no longer had access to cash from any of my family accounts as well as my personal account.

My dad was quite a powerful man and that was solely because of how wealthy he was.

My bakery that I had managed to open on my own was closed down due to being infested by rodents, also another act done by my dad, of course!

"What are you doing?" San voiced out as I return to the cold brutal world.

Throwing himself on the bed next to my figure, he asked "Still job hunting?"

To that, I nodded.

"Why are you so worried? I told you that I can manage to help you out for a few months at least"

"The bakery- the only reason I worked my ass off there was because the money earned from it was going to my grandmother's treatment"

San's expression softened at that.

"Oh"

He didn't know why but even though he knew that he should be pissed off and worried about spending time in a stranger's body, he wasn't really.

He was more concerned about the stranger's life and all her hardships she was facing.

He pitied her.

He grew up with loving parents while y/n had what could barely even be addressed as parents.

While he received love from fans all around the world, it hurts him to know that someone out here in this cruel world could be facing such difficult challenges in life just to get even the tiniest amount of love.

"Won't your parents pay for her treatment?" He asked, propping himself up onto the softness of the bed.

"No, my mom gave up on my grandmother years ago! My dad and my grandmother was never on good terms since my mom eloped with my dad. Apparently, after they got married, my mother was so blinded by money, her visits to my grandmother's house went from once a week to once every five years"

San's face was expressionless. He blamed himself for all that he had done.

"I'm sorry-"

San was interrupted when I said "Hey! Don't be! You shouldn't be sorry that you made me look cool. If I was still there, I would've never had the courage to even trim my hair a bit or to even tell my parents off"

And San knew, that was my fault in life. He knows that I'm only scared when it comes to my parents.

"Why were you so scared of them? I'm sure life was already hard enough growing up beside them."

"I-I don't know, I guess because of how little my parents cared. I kind of always wanted their attention and maybe I was scared that I wouldn't be around them someday"

"Someday? So you were already planning on moving out?"

Looking at him, I said "Not exactly! I had more suicidal thoughts"

His eyes widened at that and he said "You shouldn't let your parents ruin your future! You have to live to-"

"Now I know! Those thoughts were when I was much younger" I said, trying to avoid a whole pity speech.

"Was life really so hard?" He asked and I replied with "It wasn't, I just made myself suffer. It's like I craved the attention from my parents but when they were infront of me, I was frozen and always scared"

Grabbing my hand, San listened as I continued.

"Thank you for being brave enough for me" I said, completely missing the tears that stained my cheeks.

"Even though I'm not in possession of my own body, I've never felt more free"

Smiling at that, he joked "Just like your girls over here" pulling his t-shirt down a little, he displayed my breasts which were indeed free from a brassiere.

"Best feeling  in the world!" I said and San simply laughed at that.

This was definitely the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

"You know, now that I think about it I should be the one choosing the job since I'll be the one going" he gulped as he gestured to my body which he was trapped in.

"Oh fuck!" I yelled, completely forgetting about that.

Laughing at my reaction, he grasped my phone in his hand as he let out out "Those cooking jobs are not my thing, let's try something simpler?"

At that, I nodded.

°°°

"Dudee!" San squealed as he lifted his hand to cover his body.

"Relax! It's not like I haven't seen myself naked before"

"That doesn't give you the right to barge in the freaking shower with me though. I'd still love some privacy!" He argued.

Grabbing the shower gel, I squirted some into my hand as I replied "I was waiting for over one hour and besides what if you were in here acting all perverted with my body? Should I just wait outside?"

Moving his hand up to my forehead, I felt a stinging pain as his finger connects to the surface of my skin.

"Ouch!" I yelled and his smug look irritated me so I did what I thought would be best.

Squirting an extra amount of shower gel into the palm of my hands, I leaned down to his figure, or should I just say mine, as I let it cover his face.

"What the fuck, y/n?!"

°°°

Don't forget to vote!

I know this chapter was more creepy and a bit sad but it's starting to show more of  a backstory that will be featured soon...