A disastrous night

"You're really moving?! How could you leave me all alone?!" The woman yelled as she huffed out a breath

"I don't want to be a burden any longer. And besides, it feels great to be living life this way!" I exclaimed.

"Trust me, San never considered you a burden! That man is in his feels for you!" Anna replied and I scoffed at her statement before saying "Stop selling lies!"

"You've spent quite the time with the boys, what do you think hongjoong's going to do when he finds out about woo snd I?" Anna asked, staring over at me nervously.

"Knowing leader boy, this could play out two ways. He might be happy for you guys or he might bag Wooyoung's body and dump him off of a cliff, alive" I let out as Anna said "I love HongJoong but no one's laying a hand on my man!"

At that, I chuckled.

The mood died down a bit as Anna smiled over at me softly "You know, y/n,  I never thought we'd be having even a conversation together someday. The guys always talked about how strong you are and how much of a ball of sunshine you are and I guess-" she paused at that.

Taking my hand in hers, she continued "I guess, I was just really scared to be compared to you but now that I've met you, it feels like the sister I've always wanted"

"Awwww~" I cooed as I pulled her into a hug.

"You're so sweet!" I complimented as a soft knock interrupted us.

Snapping our heads over in her direction, I greeted "oh hi lexi!"

"I just wanted to ensure that I hadn't left anything in here. I lost one of my ateez poster and the last place I remember putting it was in my old room." Lexi said and I immediately invited her to check.

When she found nothing, Anna and I noticed the pout on her lips.

"It's not there?" I asked and she shook her head.

Looking over at me, Anna said "y/n's having a small get together this evening"

"I am?" I questioned, knowing that I had planned on giving Ateez a tour.

"Yeah, why don't you join us?" Anna suggested and with wide eyed, I dare not object.

Anna was inviting a strange Atiny to hang out with Ateez at my place....

What could possibly go wrong?

What the fuck would the guys think?

Would they mind that Anna had completely dragged a stranger into their view?

But she was an Atiny, right?

This shouldn't go too bad....

°°°

"No way!" San yelled as his eyes glanced around the apartment.

"You guys are really are deceiving" Hongjoong said as I glanced between Wooyoung and Anna before letting out "You have no idea!"

"Is the burglar proof good enough? Check the locks just to make sure they're all working well!" Jongho ordered as Mingi and Yeosang nodded as they moved over to do a security check.

"You're really leaving me!" San said as he let out "I'm proud of you, y/n!"

Smiling at that, we were interrupted when Anna said "I ordered takeout-" and her statement was interrupted when a soft knock was heard coming from the front door.

"Dinner's here already?" Seonghwa piped as Anna rushed over to the door.

Swinging the door opened, she was greeted by Lexi, someone the guys weren't expecting.

Anna grasped her hand as she pulled Lexi into my apartment where everyone else was gathered.

"Lexi, meet Ateez!" She piped and surprisingly, Lexi did not panic.

Lexi stayed frozen as she stared at her idols.

"How-what? Huh?" She managed to mutter.

"Make yourself comfortable!" Anna whined before saying "Let's play a game while we wait for the food! I'm bored!"

Anna planted herself onto the floor and Wooyoung moved down next to her with Hongjoong following closely on the other side.

Suddenly, the guys gathered one by one as San and I were the last two to join their circle.

"I know this sounds childish but" Anna started.

None of us were expecting what was to come.

"I've got this game on my phone, we spin the bottle and whoever is at the end of it has to do as the game request!"

Nodding, Anna spun someone's water bottle she grasped from the coffee table behind her.

Spinning once, the bottle landed on Seonghwa and I.

Wooyoung smirked at that as he read the dare, completely oblivious to what Anna and I had discussed. He was still convinced that Seonghwa and I were together.

"Kiss, you guys have to kiss!"

Both of us scrunched up our face in disgust and just when eveyone thought something bad was about to happen, Seonghwa leaned in, placing a kiss on my cheeks.

"Yalll didn't specify where so this counts!"

Smiling at that, Wooyoung huffed as he spun the bottle.

This time, it lands on Wooyoung and Anna.

"Kiss, full tongue, french and everything in between" Yeosang said as he reread the text from the phone.

I couldn't help but to glanced over at HongJoong who furrowed his eyebrows. He hesitantly glanced away from them as they engaged in their kiss.

And when they refused to let go of each other, Hongjoong had finally put the clues together.  

His IQ was high for a reason!

Standing to his feet, he said "I need some water" as he moved into the kitchen.

None of the other guys had realised what just happened as Jongho spun the bottle for the third time.

Landing directly at san and I, I heard Mingi say "Seven minutes in heaven" as the rest of the crowd cheered us on.

°°°

Don't forget to vote!