Let go of my crotch!

"No! That's the final answer!" The man shouted as panic was clear in my eyes

"There is no way you can leave the dorm especially to go to some random college now." Hongjoong argued as he flicked his finger to my forehead.

"With or without disguise, it's a no!" He fretted as he pushed me back into San's room "Our manager will be here soon, hopefully he can knock some sense into you before I do because then your parents will have to sue me for your death"

My eyes widened as the scary male argued. If anyone had the ability to be a leader here, it was definitely him.

Locking myself in San's room, I sighed as I couldn't be more embarrassed in the moment.

They refused to give me San's number because they said that I am San. I couldn't blame them for that since it was only visible to their eyes indeed.

Dropping my figure onto the softness of the mattress, I heaved a sigh before I heard a soft knock coming from the other side of the door.

"It's open" I yelled only for the figure behind the door to greet me.

His footsteps moving towards me as he let out "I'll help you but on one condition"

°°°

Rummaging through San's closet, I pulled out a black hoodie and quickly disguised myself. And by disguise myself, I mean, I pulled the hood of my hoodie over my head and grabbed the strings pulling them very tightly so my face was unrecognizable in the moment.

"Now?" I asked and the very strange but helpful male, Wooyoung said "It's perfect!"

°°°

Rushing through the very familiar halls, I thanked the Gods above that Wooyoung helped me to climb out of that window or else our reputation would've been tarnished.

Both San and I.

Sighing, my eyes glanced everywhere as I ran straight for my classroom. Peeking into the room, my head poked out little by little and there I spotted the bitch I was looking for.

That bitch being myself!

"Pssttt" I called out as my art teacher was fast asleep as usual.

Given that San sat all the way in the back, I was left with no other choice but to yell "Yo y/n?!"

San's attention was caught and his eyes widened as he recognized himself despite my face being covered with a mask, a sunglasses and a hoodie that was suffocating my face or in this case, San's face.

Not my problem!

San jolted up as he rushed over to me completely forgetting his problem.

Grabbing his hand, I pulled him along with me, completely oblivious to what was about to come.

"What are you doing here?!" He panicked as I pulled him into the ladies washroom.

"Turn around!" I said, spinning him around.

Pushing my hands between his legs, I separated them and as expected, my fucking pants were stained.

"Bitch what the fuck? Remove your hands from my crotch-" San was interrupted when I asked "You mean mine?"

And just as I finished my statement, the door to the washroom swung open and footsteps moved quickly towards me as a punch landed onto my right cheek.

Even though it was San's face, the pain was unbearable.

"What the fu-?!" My sentence was interrupted when Ten grabbed the material of my hoodie.

Pulling me closer, his face only inches apart from mine.

If I wasn't San right now, I would've loved this.

"Stay away from y/n! She deserves better!" Ten hissed before chucking me aside like trash in his trashcan.

My mind was going wild!

Why was Ten trying to keep San away from me?

"Why would you care? She's n-nothing to you" I mumbled trying to dive deeper to get some answers.

And before Ten could've answered, San interrupted "Slow down there! Since when do you guys get to toss me around like I'm not capable of making my own decisions?"

"Stay out of this" both Ten and I yelled in unison.

"Uh- I think the fuck not-" San was interrupted when I suddenly pushed him backwards or in this case, push myself backwards- as weird as it sounds.

And given that his stance and balance wasn't really good since I mean, it's not his body, he went tumbling backwards.

"Yahhhhh" he yelled and I couldn't help but to chuckle.

Ten quickly leaned down to help San up as I just rolled my eyes.

"Could you two like hurry it up? Y/n's on her period and she needs to change real quick" I let out annoyed that Ten wasn't leaving San's side in the moment.

I guess he knows that we slept together...

He's well aware of what San and I had done...

"Don't act like you care-" Ten was cut short when I took two pads out from my trouser's pocket and flung it directly in his face.

"Whatever!" I let out as I looked at the two.

Ten seemed a bit too caring given that he was being so with me of all people.

He's simply the guy I have a massive crush on. The guy I sit next to during classes. The guy I secretly spy on during classes. The guy that I'm actually head over heels for. The guy that punched me- wait...what?!

Snapping myself back to reality, I cleared my throat before saying "Hurry and come out, I have to take you home"

Hopping over the two, I started walking towards the door when I heard Ten say "Get changed and I'll take you home if you'd like"

I would've loved that if I was myself but given that San was in my body and he had no clue where I lived, what I do or how extreme my family is, I really didn't like that.

Without another word, I made my way outside. Bracing my figure onto the walls, I waited.

After what seemed like years, Ten walked out, his eyes darted around, mostly likely in search of my whereabouts.

Looking away from him, he scoffed before walking away.

Seconds after, out walked San.

"You good?" I asked and the man simply nodded.

"How does it feel?" I asked wanting to know how it feels as it's his first time wearing pads.

"A bit weird and the plastic keeps poking me-" he was interrupted when I asked "What plastic?"

Realization hits me when I asked "Did you uh-h take the wrapper off?"

San looked over at me before asking innocently "What wrapper?"

"You dumbass! Get back in there! You're supposed to take the pad out of its package!" I whisper shouted at the idiot in front of me as I hurriedly rushed him back into the washroom.

He had a lot to learn...