Shower with me

Rising up as the sunlight greeted me, I saw San stirred in bed as I let out a yawn

"Good morning!" I said as San glanced over at me while hugging his pillow tightly.

"Morning" he let out as he smiled over at me before continuing "you smell! Wash up and I'll line some clothes out for you, k?"

Giggling at that, I snapped back "As if you dont-"

My sentence was interrupted when San said "Keep talking and see if I don't drag you under the shower with me"

With wide eyes, I yelled "You wouldn't dare!"

Chuckling at that, San replied with "we showered together before so why would I hesitate now?"

Quirking my left eyebrow over at him, I sneakily backed up until I entered the bathroom and when I did, I turned the lock before he could've tried anything.

Slipping out of San's t-shirt that he offered considering that I had no clothes by him, I switched the shower on, leaving the water to heat up.

Moving over to the mirror, I free myself of my bralette as I grazed my hand over my skin.

My brusies stood out completely as I said in a whisper "Silly, y/n, why would you be so hooked on someone who only wanted to hurt you? You were beginning to look like your mom"

I smiled sadly at that, knowing my parents story all too well.

"Last time you tried to get rid of one crush with another, you wanted to take the easy way out. Let's just live life to please us?" I smiled at that, never taking my hands off of my bruises.

"Never let a man hurt you, do things you love to do, live life to please yourself and lastly-" I hesitated to mention my last plan.

But I knew all too well that it was something that should be done "Meet my mom" I whispered.

Hot tears streaming down my face that curved my lips upwards. I wasn't planning on using this breakup as an excuse to sulk.

I knew better, I've had many advices come my way and as Hongjoong once said, when life throws lemon at you, don't make lemonade, pop some salt on your hand, grab a shot of tequila and down that bad bitch.

I lnew what I was fighting for but was it really worth the battles? Heck yes!

Moving over to the shower, I stepped under the running water as I let the soothing feeling wash my pain away.

°°°

Stepping into the room with my hands pulling my towel tightly onto my body, I glanced around the room, a bit embarrassed even though he had seen me completely naked before.

"No sign of him!" I said as my feet moved quickly towards the bed. Grabbing the clothing he had laid out for me, I quickly got dressed.

Towel drying my hair, I hung the towel out before stepping into the noisy livingroom.

"Good morning, y/n!" I heard Jongho yell and Mingi was quick to reply with "Breast girl~"

Laughing at that, Mingi wouldn't drop the fact that he had seen my boobs from the first day they had seen me which was still a bit embarrassing. And I had to thank the one and only, Choi san for that.

"Come have breakfast with us" Seonghwa let out and he grabbed a plate from on the table, placing some food onto it.

"Here!" Seonghwa said and Hongjoong's hands were fast when he snatched the plate as he let out "Have you forgotten? Y/n eats alot! Give her more"

Meanwhile Hongjoong's hand was busy stacking more toast onto my plate, I couldn't help to glance over in the direction of his burning gaze.

Smiling over at him sweetly, I saw him laugh nervously before rising up from his seat "I-I'm done" he said before excusing himself.

Following behind him, he pushed the kitchen door as I trailed directly behind him.

"I know you're following me" he let out as he glanced around the kitchen, making sure we were the only ones present in the room.

"Can you keep it a secret for me?" He asked and I slapped at his arm playfully before saying "you're acting as if you were hiding a body and I walked in"

"Well, lets put it this way, if the guys find out then we might have to end up doing so..."

With wide eyes, I said "Damn! That doesn't sound like something I wanna get involved in"

Looking over at him, I said "I'll keep your secret"

Ruffling my hair, Wooyoung said "You have no idea how much this means to me."

"Whats her name?" I asked and Wooyoung quickly replied with "Anna"

Smiling at that, he said "you're really the best!" As he shot a wink over in my direction.

°°°

San was stunned, not by the fact that he was waiting to scare y/n and had accidentally seen her naked but at the fact that her body was much more abused than he thought.

He stepped out of the closet in which he was peeking through, the door left slightly ajar before inhaling a deep breath.

He wanted revenge for that...

He wanted revenge for what had happened to her...

°°°

Don't forget to voteee!