The wait is over?

"Can we skip this?" San asked and to say that I wasn't hurt by that, would be a lie

"No skipping! Now get over in that room!" Anna said as she pushed us over into my room.

Locking us in, I said "We don't have to do this!" As I rubbed my sweaty palm against the surface of my jeans.

San nodded and just as he turned awya from me, I yanked him back, wasting no time as I placed my lips onto his.

I had no clue what had gotten over me and to say I was surpised when San kissed me back would be an understatement.

San tapped at my legs as I jumped, wrapping them around his torso and just like that, he moved over towards my bed.

Gently leaning my figure down as he hovered over mine, I part from his lips as our hands worked in scattering our clothes on the bedroom floor.

Fire engulfs in my body from head to toe as San's pink tongue juts out, wetting his plump lips and just as I allow myself to breath, I'm being tugged into his form as his lips sealed mine once again.

Electricity crackles between us, the potency is super strong, as if we've tapped into a livewire. I can't tell which one of us is tormenting the other as his lips trailed kisses along my neckline.

My slender fingers grasping and tugging at his frizzy hair as I'm going mindless with passion.

Heart hammering in my chest as his body sets mine ablaze and I couldn't help but to sink my nails into his skin as the pain erupts in my lower half.

"Fuck~" he hissed as he placed his hands on my exposed skin. My back arches unknowingly as he buried his face in the crook of my neck.

Heat courses through my system when I felt his touch moving lower and lower until I felt his lips softly kissing at my hipbone.

My breath got stuck in my throat as a sense of relief and needed desire washes over my form.

After what felt like forever, we collapse into the softness of the matresss, breathing uneven as we refused to look at each other.

I knew for a fact that I had developed feelings for San but I had no clue what San felt for me.

From what I had seen, San considers me as a close freind. And I'm proven right when he let out lowly "I don't know why I just did that-"

"I'm sorry!" San piped out as he jolted upright, grabbing his clothing as he slipped them on quickly.

And with that, he left. I could hear the loud cheering outside as I quickly got dressed.

Confusion hits me in one go and I am stunned at what had just happened.

What was his deal?

I agree that I did kiss him first but he did kiss back.

Fixing my hair, I noticed the coloured marks San had left on my body before my bedroom door swung opened.

"Whats up with you guys now?!" Mingi yelled.

Before I could've even replied, Jongho said "This is a disaster! Seonghwa and Lexi are locked in the bathroom while Hongjoong, Wooyoung and anna are having the biggest argument outside and San literally just sprinted out of here after thirty fricking minutes!"

"What?!" I asked, knowing all too well that the feelings I had gained for San wasn't infatuation.

I like him...

"Where did he go?" I asked as I grabbed my phone.

"Most likely to the dorm?" Mingi said and I quickly asked "Can I borrow your keys, pretty please?"

Throwing them over in my direction, I ignored everything that was happening as I went after the man I had feelings for.

I wanted to confess to him, I needed to confess to him and whatever he did with that information after that, it was his choice.

Hopping in Mingi's van, I closed the door as I reversed out of my driveway. The breeze gently caressing my face as I stepped on the gas.

Considering it wasn't far from where I lived, a fifteen minute drive carried me to my destination and as expected, his car was in the driveway.

Hopping out, I slammed the car door as I ran up the numerous stairs. Turning the keys, I allowed myself to enter as I stumbled forward, considering that I was rushing.

My figure halts in place as I notice San, San's hands, San's swollen lips and the woman that was under him...

Tears threatened to fall and just when I thought I could rush out before he would see me, his eyes met mine.

My feet were staples to the floor as I let my eyes scan his face, emotionless.

Not a single regret...

And that was all I needed to see before I turned on my heels, I find myself running, far away from him, away from this feeling and away from reality.

°°°

Don't forget to vote 💜