Saved by the bell

Saved by the bell had quite a different meaning or representation when it comes down to this

"Please! I'll never do it again!" I begged as my footsteps tried to outsmart leader boy's.

"When I'm done with you, you won't be able to differentiate your face from your fucking ass" the man hissed, burning holes into my body with his glares.

"Please, Leader boy! One last chance!" I begged again, tears threatening to fall.

"I'm gonna count from one to five and if you don't get your dusty crusty ass-"

Leader boy was interrupted when the door bell rung. A few seconds later, footsteps were heard coming in our direction and the next thing we heard was "San?! Someone's here to see you"

Gasping, I dropped to my knees as I clasped my hands together thanking God in the moment.

Moving around leader boy with my hands out, ready to attack, I hurriedly escaped through San's bedroom door.

And just when I thought I was escaping one problem, here I was facing a next...

"Hi" the woman let out nervously and I quirked my left eyebrow as I scanned her figure.

A suitcase by her side as her short skirt barely covered her hairy legs. With wide eyes, I eyed her carefully, from her blue hair down to her high heels as I asked "What are you doing here?"

She smiled, barely gritting through her white teeth "Somethings came up at home and well, I need a place to stay"

Narrowing my eyebrows at that, San shuffled uncomfortably as he looked over at my confused figure.

"Uh-h who are you?!" A voice snapped us out of a staring competition.

"Mingi! Are you blind? She's the one with the boobs-"

My eyes widened as I quickly snapped my head over in Wooyoung's direction. It's only then I realised that San and I had an audience.

"Wait a second- is she your girlfriend?" Seonghwa asked glancing between San and I.

And San was quick to reply with "A fine man like myself cannot be limited to one woman"

Only difference is those words left my mouth, a woman's mouth leaving the boys completely confused.

"But you're a girl-you're lesbian" Yeosang figured.

"No, I'm not lesbian wait- she's not!" I voiced out confusing them even more.

"Okay! What is going on? We need an explanation, San! We can't just have a strange woman walking in our dorm with her suitcase looking for a place to stay" Hongjoong voiced out as their gazes were completely fixed on me, waiting for a reply since they thought that I was San.