I'm over you!

Unloading the boxes, Seonghwa and I did a little packing before making it home

He wanted to pack more but I couldn't allow him to do so since they have a show to be on the next day.

When I said I'll stay and pack, he said he wasn't going to leave so it ends with both of us just heading home.

"I'll do some packaging while you guys are gone" I said and Seonghwa nodded at that.

He had been a great helper. I was blessed to have someone like him in my life, he knew exactly what should be where and all the tips and tricks of organizing.

"Yeah and maybe after the show, we could surprise the others?" Seonghwa suggested and I immediately replied with "That would be great!"

"Well then, goodnight" Seonghwa said as he moved into his room and just before I could've done the same, I heard someone call out "y/n?"

My head snapped in her direction as she held a smirk on her lips.

"We know your little secret!" She said and with wide eyes, I asked "What?" Clearly uninterested.

"We know you guys have been sleeping together..." Anna said and I immediately asked "I've been sleeping with who?"

She rolled her eyes as she let out "Seonghwa?"

I laughed before saying "What gave you that idea?"

"Well, you and him had been coming home pretty late and also in a completely hot mess" she let out and I giggled again before saying "Don't run off with the wrong idea, Seonghwa and I had been working on something"

She quirked her eyebrow over at that as I let out "You'll see soon, I promise!"

Anna and I never really had like a down to Earth conversation considering that she was always running from me and well, now it seems like she had pulled together what she thought was happening in a way to blackmail me as well.

"Well played though!" I give it to her and she smiled before saying "It's confusing! A part of me believes you but then a part doesn't! You come home all messed up with Seonghwa but I've seen the way homeboy over here stares at you"

"Home boy?" I asked, waiting for her to make it make sense.

"San! Haven't you noticed?" She asked and I scoffed at that before saying "San and I are friends. He stares at me because he's worried not because of what you're assuming"

Anna shrugged at that before asking "What are you doing tomorrow?"

"Well, I'm not going to be here, that's for sure..." I replied with as the woman pouted.

"Can we spend some time together? Get to know each other? Like a little girls day out? Cause I have nowhere to be since Wooyoung wouldn't be here"

"I'll be busy but if you want to, you can probably come hang out with me?" I offered and the woman nodded in return.

"I already like you!" She said as she pulled me into a hug.

°°°

"What have you been keeping from me, loser?!" San yelled playfully as he pinched at my sides.

"Leave me alone, I'm tired!" I said as the man pinned my hands down.

Smiling at that, San asked "Aren't you even the least bit affected by the article?"

Scrunching up my face in disgust, I said "Ten and Michelle caught in bed seems like a problem for them, it has nothing to do with me anymore."

Pondering about if I should tell san about what happened earlier with ten, I said "It's their fault for being so careless!"

San nodded, knowing all too well that this was his perfect revenge. He couldn't just let it slide after what Ten put y/n through. She was someone close to him and it hurt him seeing her so weak and vulnerable.

Looking over at him, I let out "I'm over him for sure! When I saw him today, I was able to speak for myself an-"

"You saw him today?" San questioned and I quickly corrected, hoping that he wouldn't just go to some messed up conclusion "Seonghwa and I went over to my apartment-"

"What?" San asked, completely confused.

"Don't look at me like that! It's really not what you're thinking..." pausing at that, I said "Just give me one more day to show you what Seonghwa and I had been working on, please?"

San nodded at that, dropping all accusations and assumptions as he let out "Whatever loser!"

°°°

San turned away from y/n, he couldn't let her get to him. He knew for a fact that being around her affected him more than ever now.

But he just couldn't admit to it. He couldn't make a move on his feelings. He felt like it wasn't his place to do so.

°°°

Don't forget to voteeee

Also, this would be really funny if I somehow turn this into a Seonghwa fic🙃