Morning Wood

"You're me and I'm you?!" San exclaimed and I don't want to believe the truth

"Pinch me!" I muttered and not even a few seconds later, I pulled my arm away as the sting rings through my arm. "I didn't literally mean that!" I fretted with wide eyes as San actually pinched me.

"Instead of standing there and rambling on, you should think about a way to undo this-this I don't even know what to call it!" San mumbled and I heaved a sigh as I bit down on my bottom lip or in this case, San's bottom lip.

"Fuck!" I yelled as my eyes glanced over at the clock that was hanging just above his bed on the beige painted wall "I'm late for class!"

Back and forth, I walked in search of my clothing only to realise that I wasn't actually myself so I wasn't late to class in this case, San was.

"Get dressed!" I ordered as I threw my clothing over in San's direction. The skirt material hits his face but he caught the blouse in his hand, or should I say my hands.

"I can't leave here! I'm not going to class for you!" San whisper shouted "You have to! No one knows who you are- well who I am" I said, gesturing to my body that stood infront of me.

His eyerolls were very irritating, so much that I wanted to hit him into another universe but I just couldn't.

"Wait a second-we had sex and our souls were switched, maybe if we do again, everything will be back to normal!"

"That's actually not stupid but is this a way to get into my pants,  young lady?!" I questioned as I grasped his dick in my hand. His tone of voice was much softer given that I, a girl was currently in possession of his body while my voice was a bit deeper when he spoke.

Resting my hand on his dick, I find myself stroking it "Let's get this over with quickly!" I said in a bored and uninterested tone "bend over already!"

"Stop that! Stop touching my dick so-" San was interrupted when I unknowingly threw my head back as moans and grunts goes spilling out of my mouth.

Looking over at the man, he said "If you can play it dirty, then I can too!"

His fingers roamed his body as it slowly moved down to his pearl and moans after moans escaped passed his lips and to be honest, it was very weird to watch because that was my body.

It was as if I was masturbasting infront of a mirror or something but surprisingly, the body my soul resides in found it very eye catching.

My dick goes springing up and curving as a shock runs through my body and I shiver.

"Is this what it feels like to get a boner?!" I asked and San was too taken up with fingers deep between his folds as the words were ignored.

A loud moan escaped passed his lips and the next few minutes passed quickly then I find myself pounding into a very weirded out San.

"Just get it over with quickly!" He fretted as he mumbled a few seconds later "this is weird, take it out! Ew!"

I couldn't help but to burst into a peal of laughter.

Moving back, I hopped off of the softness of the mattress. Looking over at san, I heard him say "Guess it didn't work"

I rolled my eyes and as I let out "Well, I really can't miss classes so it's either you go in there as me or I go in like this"

"Fuck off!" He exclaimed as he grasped his towel, making his way in to what I assumed to be the bathroom.

"So he wants to play wild, huh?!" I cooed as it hits me.

San was a celebrity, he obviously had a reputation to uphold while, I on the other hand was a student who was trying to do her best in class.

If he was planning to skip school because he doesn't care about my life, then I guess I'll just have to do things the hard way.

My eyes averted around the small space as it went insearch of his phone.

Grasping his phone off of the nightstand, his face scan allowed me to have complete access to his device immediately as I smirked to myself.

°°°

"Can't believe she made me do this!" San said as he ran down the sidewalk to arrive at college on time.

"Are boobs always this annoying?" He fretted again as y/n breasts refused to stop bouncing but this was given since the man was running.

Stepping into the college's compound, he went in search of the art class he has yet to familiarize himself with.

°°°

A loud knock was heard from the otherside of the door as I pulled one of San's t-shirts over my head or in this case, over his head.

Clearing my throat, I made sure my voice was manly enough before letting out "It's open!"

In stormed a very angry guy with blue hair. His eyes were lasers cutting me into cubes as I stood still.

"What the fuck is this?" The man yelled as he tapped the back of my head, despite struggling to reach it a bit.

I looked over at the phone's screen only to see the huge mess I had created.

"It's uh-h, it's my morning wood" I whispered, knowing I had all too well mistakenly posted it.

"I know it's a fucking dick but why did you post it on the bird app?" The blue haired male argued.

"I uh-h-Its still clothed!" I piped, trying to help my situation.

"It's trending for God's sake! What the fuck went through your mind? Is your brain not working today? First you had a topless girl roaming around with her big boobs out and now this?!"

I know what I did was completely wrong but really, I wasn't planning on posting it. I planned to just snap a picture to use for blackmailing purposes.

His stupid long fingers clicked on the wrong stuff so technically, it's not my fault.

Luckily I had deleted it before a minute passed, who knew their fans would be so alert while waiting for them to post... who knew that they would share it....

Definitely not me...

Damn you, Atiny!

°°°

Slow updates

Hope you liked this chapter!