She looked up and noticed Cedric, Arthur and Amos were walking down from the sky. What the fuck? Cedric approached her and offered her his hand so that she could stand up, she smiled at him friendlily before taking it. "Thanks," she mumbled, quickly pulling it back. George glared at Cedric from the ground, standing up as fast as he could. He walked over to Hazel, putting his hand on her lower back.

"Yeah, thanks," Cedric nodded at him, turning around and continuing to walk. Bill, Percy and Charlie had been standing near by, waiting for the rest of the family. They began laughing quietly at their George's reaction to Cedric, shaking their heads and walking up another hill. Hazel blushed, following the rest. "He'll learn to keep his eyes to himself," George muttered, clearly angry. Hazel bit her lip as she looked up at him.

"He's just trying to be nice," Hazel dismissed, shrugging. George scoffed, cursing the Hufflepuff under his breath, making Hazel chuckle. Her attention shifted to the sight in front of them.

"Well kids," Arthur began, extending his arms. "Welcome to the Quidditch World Cup!" There were so many people! Hazel couldn't believe her eyes. Wizards flying around in brooms, flags of every country competing being waved high up in the air and lots of tents.

They began walking through the people. Hazel was mesmerised, taking it all in. She'd have to write about this to her mother, how fantastic. It reminded her a lot of hockey season, somehow. The crowds, the painted faces, the energy in the air. "Parting in the waves, I think, old chap!" Amos shook Arthur's hand, who nodded with a smile.

"I'll see you at the match!" Arthur responded. "Cedric," the man shook hands with the boy, who nodded.

"See you later," Cedric smiled at Hazel, who only nodded back. Fred chuckled at George's face.

"See you later," George said in a high pitched voice as they made their way to their tent. "Who says that?" he was clearly jealous, but Hazel had to admit it was amusing more than anything else.

Arthur stopped in front of a tent. "Home sweet home," he said cheerfully, opening it up and walking in, the rest of the family following suit.

"What?" Harry and Hazel chorused, walking behind them. Hazel gasped when she saw the inside of the tent. It was spacious, even more than the Burrow, perhaps. There was a living room, a kitchen, a dining room and several bunks for them to sleep in. "I love magic," Hazel heard Harry say as she walked over to the bunks.

"Girls, choose a bunk and unpack," Arthur said as Ginny made her way there too, leaving her bag next to Hazel's. "Ron, get out of the kitchen we're all hungry! -"

"- yeah, get out of the kitchen Ron! -" the twins chorused, sitting down and resting their feet up on the table.

"- feet off the table! -" Arthur said pointedly.

"- feet off the table! -" they pretended to take them off, only to put them back on once Arthur was out of sight. Hazel walked over to George after unpacking, looking at him with a smile on her face. "Hi darling," she leaned down and pecked his lips softly.

"Wanna go explore?"

The twins and Hazel left the tent, but it seemed like Fred and George knew exactly where they wanted to go. George held Hazel's hand as he walked, not wanting her out of his sight. "Why are we here?" Hazel asked as they approached the place where people were placing bets.

"We're gambling," Fred and George chorused. Hazel chuckled, shaking her head.

"Your mum doesn't know, does she?"

"What do you think?" George replied with a laugh.

"We're betting thirty-seven Galleons, fifteen Sickles, three Knuts," said Fred, as he and George quickly pooled all their money, "that Ireland win – but Viktor Krum gets the Snitch. Oh, and we'll throw in a fake wand."