Author note: The anime!!!!

ABOUT:
-Next Chapter
-Stay safe Baby chickens!
-Essays :(
-The anime :)
-or else...

---
The next chapter should be out in 2-3 days!!!

I've started writing it but I keep taking hour long naps and then lying there for a few hours day dreaming and then napping again...so yeah...

Also remeber the "ghosts" Mitsuki sees? If not you can refer to the previous middle chapters if you want I'm not here to boss you around so...

--
BUT can someone tell me why teachers set over three essays to do within a week? (I know I'm in Sixth from but still....) 

I left it all untill now, which is currently 11 at night and it's due for tomorrow :( why do I do this??

I even had the day off today and had all day to do it but I was watching anime and listening to kpop. I diddnt forget to do it I'm just lazy...Which I geuss is worse...

I'm dissapointed in myself but honestly not surprised anymore...

---
Anyway please stay safe from Corona! I know I say it a often now but it's getting worse where I am and I'm worried for all my Baby Chickens :(

----
Also how have you been finding Boruto lately? The anime not this fanfic. Because I miss Mitsuki :( I'm glad they are training to get stringer but I want to see the lil cutie!!!

I really want to see scenes of Mitsuki with Log, Karin, Suigetsu, Orochimaru ect.. :)

How about you??

-------
Now as alway! Bye bye for now! Stay safe and healthy, sleep and eat well, or else you already kmow that youll be ging to KFC, never to see me or any of the other Baby Chickens again >:(

and good bye ^-^

-----------

------------

Bye Baby Chickens!!!

Borumitsu "Boruto, I-"On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara