chapter 9 Thunder

.3rd person P.O.V.

When they finally arrived they all sat down. Konohamaru set Mitsuki down ,who was still asleep, against the wall. They sat a a bug booth so everyone could sit at the same table. The seating looked like this:

Mitsuki Konohamaru Sakura Inojin
---------------------------------------------------------
Boruto Shikadi Sarada ChouChou

Soon a waitress came over, she had dark blue hair,brown eyes and was wearing her work uniform.

"What would you like to order?"

"Cheese Pizza please."Chou Chou said

"Burger" Boruto said.

"Chicken nuggets please " Sarada said.

"Burger please." Inojin said.

"Pepperoni Pizza please" Shikadi said.

"I'll have a...Pineapple pizza please" Konohamaru said.

'Ew' everyone but Konohamaru and Mitsuki thought.

"Chicken strips please." Sakura said.

"Okay, and what for the other boy?" The waitress said looking at Mitsuki asleep.

"Should we wake him up?"Konohamaru asked Sakura.

"No let him sleep. If he eats it might make him throw it up again so let his stomach settle for a little while. Well get him something to eat when we get back to the dorms." She said looking past Konohamaru at the sleeping boy.

"Okay that'll be all thank you." Konohamaru said, the waitress walked away towards the kitchen area to give in the order.

"Atleadt he's getting better." Sarada said looking at her friend.

"Yeah.." Chou Chou said.

"So, Boruto." Konohamaru said looking at the boy with a playful grin.
"I was told you have a crush on Mitsuki." He said.

"Really? That's nice you two would make a great couple." Sakura said.

"W-what wait. How do you..." Boruto said trailing off as he looked at his friends suspiciously.

"Did you tell him?" Sakura asked.

"Yeah I did.."

"What did he say?"

"Well...Everytime I tell him he does reply but when he tries to speak there is always an interuption." Boruto said looked defeated.

"Really? Well we could give you two privacy." Konohamaru said.

"When?" Boruto asked.

"When he next wakes up." Konohamaru said.

"Okay thanks." Boruto sia flooring happy.

"Even tho he totally likes you." Chou Chou said.

"Yeah it's obvious" Shikadi said.

"Your just to stupid to notice." Sarada said.

"Is it challenging being stupid?" Inojin asked.

"Okay okay as true as it is enough." Konohamaru said a using the others to laugh.

A few minuted passed as Konohamaru and Sakura talked and Inojin and Chou Chou talked across the table and Shikadi and Sarada. All while Boruto started at Mitsuki sleeping.

"Does he really like me?" Boruto spoke his thoughts out loud, making everyone stop talking and look at him.

"Of course he does." Sarada said.