Chapter 15 I've got you

This is my first time writing fluff so I'm sorry if it's bad. Please tell me how I can improve, as I want to get better so people can enjoy what I write more.
Will continue from chapter 14 but fluff

.3rd person P.O.V.

They decided to call it a day and walk back to the dorms and of course the weather started getting bad.

Boruto and Mitsuki were walking to their room ,Mitsuki a little behind Boruto, in silence.

Mitsuki diddnt mind it but he could tell Boruto was still feeling a little guilty about what had happened earlier.

'How do I make him feel better?' Mitsuki thought to himself.
Then he got an idea, he'd seen other people going out holdinh hands and things like that so maby he should hold Borutos.

Mitsuki sped up a little and grabbed Borutos hand which surprised Boruto causing him to look at Mitsuki who just gave a cute smile, making Boruto blush.

When they got to their room,
they got changed and got into their own beds. Until the thunder...Mitsuki jumped out of his bed and ran to Boruto who was asleep.

"Boruto..." Mitsuki called out to the sleeping boy.

"Boruto...wake up..." He tried again but he still diddnt wake up.

The storm was getting worse and Mitsuki could feel tears forming in his eyes. 'Its loud...As loud as when my parent and Log fight...' He thought remembering what happened last week between his parent and brother.

"B-boruto...Please wake up..." His voice wavering and he reached out to tap Boruto.

The thunder got louder and louder as if it was in the room with them and somehow Boruto still slept.

"P-please...B-boruto...I..." Tears streamed down Mitsukis face and he tapped Boruto a little harder.

Boruto finally woke up only to see his boyfriend kneeling beside his bed with tears making their was down his cheeks.

"Mitsuki whats wrong?" He asked him then getting a loud bang of thunder as an answer.

Boruto wrapped his arms around Mitsuki making Mitsuki to lean into him.

"You can sleep with me" Boruto said.

Mitsuki nodded and got into Borutos bed. They lay next to each other in silence for a little bit.

That was until Mitsuki turned over and put his face against Borutos chest feeling it move up and down slowly and his legs tangled with Borutos as his arms wrapped around his waist, they couldn't be any closer.

.Boruto P.O.V.

Mitsukis light blue hair brushed up against my chin. I put my arms on his back as he shook from the thunder letting out a little sob..

"Shh..Its okay I've got you." I whispered to him, stroking his back up and down.

'I never thought Mitsuki would ever be sad or scared...Or at least show it... But I'm glad he is, it proved that he can feel and is human...No matter what anyone else thinks.' I thought smiling

"I-I love you..." I heard Mitsuki say into my chest, his warm breath making my body tingle a little.

"I love you too." I said back as I kissed the top of his head.

As the storm got louder I could only hug Mitsuki tight whispering reassuring things to him until he was fast asleep in a arms.

*long note...*

Thankyou to Dubuuya!

Writing fluff made me try something a new and made me work hard so become better at writing!

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

And the rest of the chapters to come! They will be fluff and I will try my best!

Any tips on how to improve how I write and things like that are welcome (and needed...)

Thankyou for reading and I'm so sorry it was so short