Chapter 27 Lips barely touching

.Mitsuki P.O.V.

"I can leave?" I asked with a small smile.

"Yep. Just don't push yourslef."Sakura said to me with a kind smile.

Then Boruto,Sarada, Shikadi,Inojin and Konohamaru walked in.

"Come on let's go back to the dorms and watch a movie" Konohamaru siad with a bright smile.

"Eh...But he's been inside for ages. Why would he want to watch a movie?" Boruto asked.

"So he can rest." Sarada said with a 'are you stupid?' Look.

"But I'm fine now right?" I asked looking back at Sakura.

"You may be able to leave now but that dosnt mean you should rest. Stay inside a little longer and relax. You dint want that wound opening back up." She explained to me. "Oh and I'm coming too. I need a break."

I felt a little sad. I wanted to go out and do things but I geuss I wasn't allowed. But it's fine I have my friends with me.

.BorutoP.O.V.

We arrived at the door and went I to a big room with a big screen and soft comfy chairs.

"I know the dorms had a lot but...This is awsome." I said with a smile while looking around he whole room.

"Yeah..." Shikadi said agreeing with me.

""Why diddnt we just go the one we went to before?" Sakura asked.

"That's a while away and we could have used this place before but they had to finish putting in the dimming lights and stuff" Konohamaru siad as we walked to some seats.

We all sat in the middle. The best spot according Sakura and Konohamaru.

It went:

     .Boruto. Mitsuki. Konohamaru
      .Sarada. Shikadi. Inojin.
         (Items).Sakura.(items)

Sakura could have sat anyway. Next to anyone. But apparently she needed to seats both sides of her for lots of popcorn,drinks,he bag so it wouldn't get dirty in the floor and if she needed more popcorn or stinks she could easily go get them without having to walk past anyone or disturb them.

By that point we thought Cho Cho had possessed her or something...

The movie began and the lights faded out. And when I say the movie began I mean we were sitting through some adds...Lots and lots of adds.

I kept looking at Mitsuki. Looking at his beautiful face watching the big screen with the light reflecting into his eyes. He's just so cute.

Soon the move began and I faces the screen glancing at my cute boyfriend from time to time.

If only I was as hot as Spiderman...Tom Holland is so lucky...

When it ended the credits came but Konohamaru siad to stay seated as there's alwyas a little bit at the end.

So now we were watching a few credits in silence. I was looking at Mitsuki who was talking to Konohamaru and the others.

"Hey Mitsuki..." I said making them all stop talking and face me.

"Hmm?" He answered looking at me with a small smile.

"You are cute you know that.." I said putting my arm around his neck.

"I know looks aren't everything...But I have them just in case."He said with a smile as he leaned into me.

We all gave a little laugh at what Mitsuki said.

"It's not like you to joke." Shikadi said with a smile.

"It's not joking.." Mitsuki siad with a strait face and then out an arm over my chest hugging me tight. "In this relationship I'm the cute one." He said with a teasing smile.

"Oh really?" I said pretending to be hurt."

"Mhm " He hummed into my chest.

I was going to say something but the small part of the credits finished and the small clip started to play once more.

When it ended we were packing up out things and as I watched Mitsuki watch Sakura try to pick up all her food and drinks denying help I couldn't help but feel like I was one of the most lucky people in the world. Mitsuki is amazing...And he wanted me...No one else.

By this point I wanted him but we were in a place where anyone could walk in and we were with our friends so that diddnt happen. But it couldn't hurt to tease him right?

"Mitsuki." I siad getting his attention.

He turned to face me and smiled.

"I can't roll my tongue over my lips. Can you do it for me?" I asked his with a smile a what was probably me blushing as I felt my face heat up a little.
No one else heard which was lucky for me.

I was expecting Mitsuki to say something like 'What I don't get it.' Or maby ' I dont understand...What do you mean?' Or in high hopes that he knew what I ment 'Oh well you'll just have to wait' and maby give me a lil wink.

But no...

He took a step closer...

And put his hand on my face...

His other hand dropped by his side...

He brang his face up to mine so I could feel his warm breath...

By this point everyone was watching but I diddnt care I could only focused on Mitsuki.

He brang his face closer to mine...

Our lips barely touching...

And then finally he...

Been a while...I'm sorry...School is hard and so is trying to stop watching everything I see on Netflix over 100 times...But I hope you liked this chpater and I should have another posted this on Monday or Tuesday. But you know no promises because I may or may not waste my life sleeping and dreaming or Hey anime guys and Batman. Awh is Damian Wayne cute!

Okay I'll stop being...Me now. Have a nice day or night...I need sleep...

Bye bye.