Chapter 52 Just a phone call

.Orochimaru P.O.V.

We got the snacks for the movie and went inside, finding our seats and watched the adverts.

I only just met this Woman. Is it really okay for me to be going places with her?

And she wants me to apologise to Mitsuki. I know I should. But, Mitsuki deserves better than Narutos child. He seems oblivious to everything...

But if Mitsuki is happy with him, I geuss I should be too.

"Hey man be quiet it's starting." She said elbowing me arm the was resting on the arm rest.

"I diddnt sat anything." I said raising my brow at her.

"Please, you were thinking so hard I could practically hear your thoughts." She said with a small, cute laugh.

I just sighed and shook my head, ignoring her teasing.

-Time skip-

After the movie we went to a small restaurant and took seats at the back by a large window.

"So, I suppose you want me to call Mitsuki now?" I asked her.

"Hmm? Of course I do. But don't apologise to him." He said.

"Okay- wait what? The while point I'm calling him is to apologise. Right?" I asked her.

"It's just a phone call, it doesn't she you care, he can't see your face to see if your actually sorry. You are sorry aren't you? Because I dont want you to apologise because I'm making you I want you to apologise because you were wrong,stupid, a horrible parent, and more. And that you love him." She said.

"Of course it's not because of you."I said grabbing my phone our my pocket.

"Well I mean, it is a little, you seem way to stupid,oblivious, arrogant, self absorbed and-"

"Okay,it get it." I said cutting her list of insults short. "I wouldn't of come to the conclusion that I was wrong on my own, I admit it."

"Now, call him and arrange somthing to say sorry to him." She said with a smile.

.Mitsuki P.O.V.

"Hey Mitsuki I'm going to get some things from the shop,want anything?" Boruto asked me, while zipping up his coat.

"Hmm, strawberry milkshake." I said looking up at him from my book.

"I knew you'd say that, I'm going to get a milkshake flavoured milkshake and some food. Then when I'm back we cab watch a movie." He said opening the our dorm door and leaving.

I heard my phone buzzing so I git up to check it onky to see it was my Parent.

Should I answer?
I don't want to argue right now... Or more like my parent tells me I'm bad and I just listen to it.

I put my phone on silent and placed it back down waiting for Boruto to come back from the shops.

This was shorter than the first time I wrote it but it's here!! I'm so sorry about the dissaperaing act it did.
Anyway thankyou for reading and all the kind comments!!

**QUESTION**

What is somthing you do when you can't sleep?

*My Answer*

I usually play games on my console or phone.
Or I watch YouTube/Netflix ^-^

Thankyou for ready, you can leave you Question answers in the comment bit if you want :)

:)