Chapter 4 The Cinema

.3rd person P.O.V.

After hanging out at the park with the others and explaining what he had said as a cover up, everyone agreed Mitsuki liked Boruto. Yet Boruto still diddnt belive it.

'Why would he like me?' Boruto thought as he was walking back to his dorm room. 'Mitsuki is perfect in every way. His eyes. His face. His body. His personality. Everything! So he wouldn't right? But then again he did seem hurt...'

Boruto got to his room and opened the door slowly. Looking around Mitsuki wasn't there.

"Mitsuki?" Boruto called out.

"Hey, look I just want to talk okay...I'm sorry." He tried once more.

"Mitsuki I-" He stooped upon hearing quite Sobs from the bathroom.

Mitsuki walked up to the bathroom and knocked gently on the door.

"Mitsuki...I'm so sorry..." He said then reached for the door handle to open it but unfortunately it was locked.

"Mitsuki...Open the door." He pleaded.

"Boruto...I'm scared." He heard the other say from behind the locked door.

"What?"

"I...I'm don't know what to do..."

"Mitsuki what do you mean?"

"I...Im scared..."

"Its okay...Its here, I'll never hurt you again."

Click...The door was unlocked and Mitsuki opened it revealing his red cheeks that had been marked by tears.

"Mitsuki...Its love you...And it's not a joke,I was just...Scared you would hate me..." Boruto explained.

"Boruto..." Mitsuki began with a little smile,giving Boruto hope.

"Boruto,I-" But once again Mitsuki was cut off by loud banging on the door.

.Boruto P.O.V.

'Damn it! Who is it!' I walked over to the door and unlocked it seeing Denki there.

"What?" I said in an annoyed tone.

"U..Umm..Well...We are all going t-to watch a-a movie at the cinema...Is was told to come get you both." He said.

I sighed, loudly. " Okay,okay  were coming. Be there is a sec" I said before shutting the door on him.

"Cinema?" Mitsuki asked.

"Yeah we're gonna watch a movie and eat popcorn and stuff" I explained

Mitsuki tilted his head to the side.
"Can I sit with you?"

"Hmm? Yeah of course" I said 'Damn it Mitsuki you really know how to make me love you... But what's up with all the interuptions at the same time as he's saying something.

"So..." I said turning to pick up my jacket. "What we're you gonna say before we got that interuption?" I asked.

But there was no answer.

"Mitsuki?" I asked turning a round to see him just walking out of the bathroom.

"Yes?"

"Ah...Nothing, come on let's go." I said opening the door.

When we got to the main room we were all counted to make sure we were all there and then we walked in pairs to the cinema.

It wasn't a long walk, well it was put I diddnt relies it as Mitsuki was right next to me and wer were having a fun conversation. Well I say conversation but what I mean is me talking nd Mitsuki nodding and smiling at what I have to say.

When we got there we were shown to a room and we all chose who we anted to sit next to,me and Mitsuki already stood by each other and wanting to sit next to each other. But Iwabe had to show up.

"Hey Mitsuki,what to sit with me?" He asked.

'Go.Away.'I thought to myself.

Mitsuki shook his head. "Sorry. I'm sitting with Boruto." He apologised.

'Hah. To bad Iwabe.' I thought with a smug look.

"You can sir in the middle of us." He said.

'Damn it! Just go away!' I thought.

"ACTUALLY!" A loud voice shouted. It was Sarada.

"What?" He asked a bit annoyed.

"Mitsuki is sitting in between me and Boruto sorry." She said.

'Yes!' I shouted in my head looking at Sarada mouthing 'I owe you one'

"What about Chou Chou?" He asked. "Shikadi or Denki?" He said.

"Well no." Shikadi said. "It's going Denki,me,Chou Chou,Sarada, Mitsuki and then Boruto. Sorry." He said.

"Whatever " Iwabe said giving up and walking away towards the bakery seats.

"Thank you guys!"I shouted smiling.

"I don't understand. What's wrong with him sitting with us?" Mitsuki asked looking at each of us.

"Oh it's just he tends to go on his phone and be loud in the cinema and as it's your first time here we wound what it to be ruined by him" Sarada lied.

"It is your first time right?" Shikadi asked.

"Yes" He answered.

"OK!" My dad shouted. "Sit down its going to start!" He yelled.

After everyone took their seats and settled down, then movie began.

Sorry if this is short. I'm working on the other chapter. While trying to come up with a Kuroko no basket fanfic, as I LOVE Kuroko no Bakset. So have a nice day!