Chapter 55 What do I do?

Usually when I update this fanfic I update my other one but I keep forgetting I finished it :(

.Mitsuki P.O.V.

The waiter cane back with our food In the bags to go, Iwabe grabbed them and took my hand leading me out the restaurant.

Okay, yes me and Boruto had a plan to get our 'Revenge' on Iwabe, but what exactly am I supposed to do?

Tell him I hate him? That won't work.
Yell at him? Tried that, it diddnt work either...What do I do?

"Just this way." Iwabe said leading me into the park and dragging me up a big hill.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

He set the food out on the hill and positioned himself so that he was sat next to me.

"Look" He said gesturing at the view of the forest and the clear sky.

"It's.."

"Beautiful right?" Iwabe cut in.

"Umm...Yes it is." I said doing my best to shuffle away from him without making it too obvious.

Maybe I should just be forward with him. Tell him to leave me and Boruto alone.

"I need to tell you something..." I started making him look at me.

"What is it?" He asked getting closer.

"Well, Iwabe it's just that-" I began but got cut off by some weird lady running up the hill.

"You boys are on a date?" She shouted loudly.

"Well actually-" I began.

"Yes we are." Iwabe stated smiling at me.

"Awh" She said squealing at us.

"Can we help you?" I asked her trying not to sound rude.

"No no I just saw you two up here and well...I just broke up with my boyfriend and need someone to talk to..." She said sitting down.

'Well this is...Weird. I dont want to stay here anymore, I want to go see Boruto and eat junk food' I thought frowning myself. 'I geuss I could leave now though...'

"It all started when-" The strange lady began.

"I'm sorry Iwabe I have to go." I said standing up quickly.

"What? Are you sure?" Iwabe asked me looking surprised.

"Y-yes I'm sorry." I said bowing to him in apology.

"Oh no! Is it me? Is that why you're leaving?" The lady said...Or more like yelled.

"N-no miss it's just that I have to leave now..Its umm important." I said smiling at her.

I could tell Iwabe was about to try to get up and leave too but I diddnt want to stay with him any longer, I regret this while thing...

"But my friend Iwabe would be more than happy to help you, right?" I asked looking at him.

"B-but I-" Iwabe began before I interupted him.

"Iwabe is nice like that, he can help you out. That's what u like so much." I lied trying to get away.

"Really? Thankyou." The lady yelled hugging Iwabe.

"Sure..." Iwabe said giving a fane smile.

"I'll see you later Iwabe." I said waving to him and running off.

"Yeah, bye..." I heard him mumbled while trying to calm the woman down.

I feel bad but at least I'm free now. Maybe I can get Boruto something on my way back to out dorm. I can get a new movie and and snacks for us!

I turned to look back at the hill and saw the woman crying on Iwabe who was looking uncomfortable...But oh well.

I walked into the movie shop and looking around for the perfect movie. I got my phone out to check the time, only to see that my parent had called me plenty of times... 'I should talk to him. But for now I have to find a movie and go back to Boruto.' I thought shoving my phone in my pocket.

Did you know it's a year this month since I started this fanfic? And it's also the first fanfic I've ever done!
So this links to this chapters Question?

**QUESTION**

Should I do somthing special for the 1 year anniversary of this fanfic? +Me being on Wattpad?

(If so what should I do?)

*My Answer*

I would love to I'm just not sure what I should do or if I should.

Also I want to say thankyou for all the support! I woke up this morning with I think 71 Wattpad notifications?? So Thankyou! It means a lot considering this is my first fanfic (although I already finished the second one I started😅)

SO thankyou to all my Baby Chickens! No KFC today :)

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
I have to go because my battery is running low 😅
Bye bye!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I have to go because my battery is running low 😅Bye bye!