Chapter 32 Scar

.Mitsuki P.O.V.

I woke up to a loud thud. Looking over to where the noise came from I saw Boruto wriggling on the floor trying to put his pants on.

"What are you doing?" I asked him. People don't usually put their pants on this...Do they?

"Trying to out my pants on, obviously." Boruto said sounding a little annoyed.

"I see that, but why are you on the floor?" I asked. I knew he was getting annoyed by...Me? His pants? I don't know but I asked anyway.

"I can't seem to get them on, I think they shrank." I said taking the pants off that had made it to his mid thigh.

'Boruto is so ho-' I began saying in my head before being interrupted but some of the other ninja kids running loudly in the hall way, outside our dorm room distracting me.

I turned back to look at Boruto, he was busy looking for more pants in his draw, while I stared at his...you know...Butt.

Honestly I've never been attracted to others before. Never felt love for anyone. But Boruto is different, I love him so much. Apart from when he sleep talks...He says the most weird things...

"Like what you see?" I heard him say and looked up at him a little confused.

"What?" I asked him and his smirk grew a little.

"You been looking at me for a while." He said, then I got it. I was lost in thought and kept looking his...Well whatever.

I tried to not go red. I dont know what's wrong with me lately. Feeling so many emotions...I'm scared yet so happy.

"You okay?" He asked me pulling up a pair of pants that fit and sat next to me.

"Yeah, just thinking." I said and stood up to change out of my pajamas.

"About what?" He asked me while flopping down on my bed.

"Things" I said trying to end the convosation.

He probably got the hint to leave it for now and stopped asking questions.

I pulled of my top half noting the scar to where I had been stabbed.

I out my hand on it. My fingers tracing the line that was pale and pinkish to the rest of my skin. It stuck out a little aswell.

Honestly the scar diddnt bother me. It was just a scar...What did bother me were the memories I got with it.

They weren't all that bad. I have great friends that cane to visit. But my parent...I haven't heard from him since. Does he hate me now? I know I've dissapoinent him greatly and am more or less useless to everyone...An inconvenience...

Maby everyone would be better off without me, or I should change myself...I could lose weight. Maby Boruto would love me more! I could train harder aswell, my parent might come back and be proud of me!

Okay, I will better myself! But how do I lose weight?
Maby I shouldn't eat... (Okay quick note, this is not healthy trust me. I did research and have also done this and still do. So just don't. And if you do, I get it, I do but please eat more than one meal a day, or if you don't eat at all then please eat at least something.)

Yeah, then I'll be skinny for Boruto. My parent might think I look perfect and therefor be perfect just like he wanted, while also getting training in.

"HEY!" I heard Boruot yell loudly and stomp towards me.

"Yeah?" I asked turning a round while putting my clothes on.

"Why are you ignoring me? I've been talking to you for ages?" He asked me looking annoyed once more.

"You were?" I asked him.

"Ughhhh...Just hurry, we're netting the others for breakfast and then going to the woods to try and find a lost cat." Boruto said and then went to sit on my bed.

"Okay." I said speeding up a little.

"You know...We can do so much better. We can help people, for real! Yet we get stuck finding a cat!
A.Cat. This sucks." Boruto complained as I fished getting ready and pulled his arm so he'd get up.

"Let's go." I sia dragging him out the door while he complained even more.

'Seems like he's in a bad mood today.' I thought while walking down the stairs holding his hand while he never stopped talking.

Hope you liked this chapter! Thankyou for reading and being so kind in the comments any of you post. It makes me smile and happy so thankyou.

As I said during this chapter. Do not do what Mitsukis doing. As it dosnt have good results.