Chapter 22 No more tears

.Boruto P.O.V.

Mitsuki soon fell asleep in my arms. Leaning against me. I gently lay him on the bed and pulled the blanket up to his shoulders.

I watched him for a while. We all did. The only noise was the quiet breathing from Mitsuki.

"He really loves you." I heard Sarada say to me as she approached Mitsukis bed.

"Yeah well. I love him too." I said smiling at Mitsukis sleeping face that still had marks made by tears.

"Where do you think he went?" Sakura asked no one in particular.

"Not sure." Karin said.

"I hope he dosnt come back..." I heard Mitsukis brother say. I forgot his name.

"I do" I said turning towards the older Mitsuki.

"Why? I agree with Log. I don't want him back." Suigetsu said.
'Well now I know his name.' I thought.

"Yeah. What he said was...Well out of order." Aunt Sakura said.

"I want to know why he ran away..." I said looking back to Mitsuki.

"Why?" My old man asked putting a hand on my shoulder.

"I want to know if it was because Mitsuki cried or because he knew he was wrong for saying that?" I said my voice getting weak.

"Come on. Let's let him rest for a while." Aunt Sakura said opening the door.

Everyone left while I stayed seated.

"Boruto." My dad called from the door.

.3rd person P.O.V.

Boruto kept his eyes on Mitsuki. He diddnt once take his eyes of him.

"Boruto. He'll be okay." Sakura said to him as she turned around and walked out. The sound of her shoes echoing in the hallway slowly fading away.

Yet, Boruto still kept his eyes on his sleeping boyfriend.

"As soon as you wake up. I'll take you to see him tomorrow." Naruto said walking over to his son.

"Okay..." Boruto said getting if the bed.

Naruto and Boruto walked out heading to the dorm building.

Sorry for the short chapter! But I'm back! I have Internet!