Chapter 5 Sick?

.Borutos P.O.V.

While watching the movie (Spiderman far from home) I couldn't help but look at Mitsuki every so often. He's just so cute..The others are saying he likes me back and I'm to stupid to realise but..I don't know...

.3rd person P.O.V.

While Boruto thought this he was staring at Mitsuki who's eyes were glued to the big screen until he felt Borutos eyes constantly watching him.

Mitsuki turned to look at Boruto "Are you okay Boruto?" He asked the blonde haired boy.

"Hmm?" Was the only thing Mitsuki got back from the boy who hadn't even realised Mitsuki was talking to him as he was so lost in thought.

"Boruto. Why do you keep looking at me?" Mitsuki asked worried something was wrong with Boruto.

"Eh?" Boruto said realising he was caught looking at Mitsuki. 'I hope I'm not blushing...Damn it' he thought.

"O-oh...I was just umm..Well you look sick. Are you sick?"Boruto whispered to his crush.

"Sick? No I feel fine."

"Ah..Well it may just be because the lights are off hehe" Boruto said trying to cover up his little lie.

"Okay." Mitsuki said turning his eyes back to the screen.

After the movie they all got up and walked out. They were going out to eat next and some restaurant it was quite far so they had to get a coach.

Even though they are training to be Ninja it is still important that they enjoy going and and being with one another. That's what this day was all about. No worries, no missions,no training or workbooks. Just fun.

When they got to the coach they choose who they wanted to sit with and we're on their way. Misuki and Boruto sat next to each other of course.

"Boruto..." Mitsuki said getting the attention on the other boy who was busy talking to Shikadi who was sat in front of him.

"Boruto, I don't feel well.."Mitsuki continued.

"I-I'll go get Shino sensei." Boruto said looking worried,standing up.

'I was only using it as a cover up before' Boruto thought. 'I'm a jinx..'

"Boruto what are you doing? sit down." Shino Sensei said.

"Ah well Mitsuki said he isn't feeling good." Boruto said.

"Okay,just tell him to try and rest for a little while. I'll have Sakura make sure he's okay when we got off the coach." He said "keep and eye on him for me"

"Okay" Boruto said walking back to his seat only to see that Mitsuki was fast asleep with his head pressed against the window.

"I'm he okay?" Shikadi asked.

"Yeah, he just isn't feeling well." Boruto said glancing at the sleeping boy.

.Mitsukis P.O.V.

I woke up still on the coach. My head hurting and my that felt dry. It hurt to open my eyes, but I did anyway. I turned and say Boruto talking to Shikadi and Dan mi who were talking in hushed voices.

"Oh, Y-you are a-awake."Denki said who was kneeling over his seat, the same as Shikadi.

"Are you feeling better now?"Boruto asked with a concerned voice.

I shook my head. " I feel worse" I said not expecting my voice to sound as dry as it felt.

"Just relax until we get there. Sensei said he'll get Aunt Sakura to check on you." Boruto said.

I nodded my head not wanting to speak anymore and looked out the window at the passing scenery.

.3rd person P.O.V.

When the coach arrived at the restaurant everyone gather inside and sat down. One table was:

Shikadi.Boruto.Mitsuki.Iwabe
-------------------------------------------------
Chou Chou.Sarada.Denki.Inojin.

Iwabe was sat next to Mitsuki after ten minutes of Boruto telling him to leave them all alone. Of course Sarada would have hit him again but she was in the toilets with Chou Chou.

"Ugh great. Stuck with you on our table." Boruto complained.

"Boruto. Just leave it." Sarada said.

"When is the food getting here?" Chou Chou asked no one.

"Soon." Sakura said as she was walking over to Mitsuki. "Can you come with me for a second please?" She asked him.

Mitsuki just looked up at her reaveling his how pale he looked to her and nodded. He stood up and followed her.

"Is he okay?" Inojin asked.

"Yeah. He said he wasn't feeling well on the coach so I told Shino Sensei as said he'd get her to take a look at him." He said looking at the empty seat next to him.

"I hope he's okay."Sarada said.

"Yeah he diddnt look well." Chou Chou said while looking down at the kitchen.

A little whole later the Mitsuki came back and sat back down looking tired.

"You okay?" Boruto asked the pale boy .

Who just nodded in response.

"The foods here!" Chou Chou shouted seeing plates and cups coming towards their table.

"It looks so good!" Sarada said happily looking at the food placed in front of her.

Half way through their meal Boruto turned towards Mitsuki who was just looking down at his hands.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Boruto asked looking at Mitsukis untouched food.

"I'm not hungry.." The blue haird boy said.

"Come on you need to eat at least a little bit" Sarada said.

Juts getting a nod from Mitsuki who started to eat slowly. Misuki knew Sarada was stubborn so there was no point arguing.

Mitsuki managed toe at half of it before he stopped. 'At least he ate' the others thought,well all but Iwabe.

"Come on eat some more." He pressured.

"I don't want to."Mitsuki said.

"Come on. Its good food."

"No"

"Eat it"

"No"

"Its good. Eat."

But he didn't get a response back.

"He's already eaten half and isn't feeling well so just leave it." Boruto said getting annoyed.

"Why?" Iwabe said knowing he was getting the other mad.

"What a drag.." Shikadi said.

Thank you to everyone who is reading this. It motivates me to work harder and brings a smile to my face as I hope I can do for you.
A new chapter will be out tomorrow! I hope you have a nice day.