Author note: I'm a little stuck.

I'm on about the fanfic up there ^^^

But first, a moment of me ranting about Wattpad and being a mess.
    Please Enjoy.

my wattpad was messing up really bad making lots of copies of the new chapter ect saying last updated on January 1st 1970???
I wasnt even alive then, not even close.

It was really frustrating :(
I spent nearly an hour trying to fix it I'm really sorry baby Chicks.

Hopefully it's fixed and updated now?
But that's the reason this and the chapter was out a lot later than it should have been.
.
.
.

Anyway! The problem that wasn't actually that problem is this!

I started reading a fanfic I found, a Kuroko no basket fanfic.
(It's relevant to the issue don't worry)

(Yes I was obsessed with it then and still am now. Its honestly causing me heart problems because I Love Kuroko so much)

As I was reading it I felt like I'd read or somewhere before, almost as if I'd wrote it, and that is because I did.

Before I joined Wattpad I always read fanfics on Quotev and gave it a little try at writing myself.

And I wrote a Kuroko no basket fanfic on it ofcourse and diddnt even realise I was reading my own fanfic from around two-three years ago.

I know it doest seem like that big of a deal but I'm shocked

Also I have a question. So the fanfic belongs to me, so it's okay to put it on Wattpad aswell right?

(I also found a Boruto fanfic I wrote on Quotev.
But it's really bad...
Embarrassingly bad...
So I won't be putting that up because its just bad and the fanfic doesn't make sense)

Anyway! Ofcourse I'd make some minor and some big changes to the fanfic, because as I read my old Kuroko no Baske fanfic I saw lots of mistakes and word errors  (like in this fanfic but much worse)

And it was also an unfinished fanfic too so I'd have to finish it, and also I can't remember how I was going to end the fanfic so I'd have to think about that.

I'm already planning to do another Boruto fanfic as you know and trying to get the ships people enjoy it it along with other ideas.

And also am working on a Batman/Batfam/things related to that, oneshot book.
So I dont want to be doing three new ish fanfics at a time (not including this) to do as I'll be a very busy in September more so than the past year :(

So I'm not sure what I should do if you have suggestions please tell me. I want to do it but I don't want to have so much work to do on Wattpad and neglect my A level work. And I don't want to make you guys wait weeks for chapters.

But I really want to do it because it's my favourite anime and honestly I like the story line I did :(

Anyway I just put out a chapter so the next shoukd be out in four or five days
(just as I'm getting things ready for September)

Anyway suggestions on what I should do please tell me I'm a little stuck.

:(

Anyway bye bye for now!! ^-^

(This Author note would have been updated sooner for all to see but it kept on saying unable to publish, error, contact support ect and just kept running into problems... I thought I was hacked or did somthing wrong as Wattpad was blocking me or somthing,
I was about to cry 😂)

But bye bye baby Chicks!!! I love you! ♡♡