Chapter 44 "Royal food!"

Also. Cho Cho is so cute ^-^ Awh so pretty.

.Boruto P.O.V.

We carried on talking for a little while until our waiter came back with all our food on the large tray he was carrying.

I watched him carefully he seemed a little annoyed. Probably because he was just loudly yelled at in front of everyone... I noticed him look at Iwabe again and nod subtly.

I have no idea what's going on...Is Iwabe up to something or is it just me...

"This looks so good!" Cho Cho said happily grabbing her fork and digging in.

"I know right!" Sarada agreed.

"And it tastes so-IT'S HOT! AH! MY TOUNGE!" Cho Cho yelled grabbing her drink and drinking as much as she could.

"And heres yours" The waiter said to me placing my food in front of me.

.Mitsuki P.O.V.

I began eating my food. Thankfully not burning my mouth like Cho Cho had done.

When we all had finished I looked over to Boruto to see him staring at Iwabe.  He diddnt look mad. He just had a blank face...

As the waiter was walking back to the kitchen. I watched him pass a small piece of paper to Iwabe. The waiter was a little weird. But people have called me that too...

But what would the waiter pass Iwabe a note? Did they know each other?

I tapped Boruto ok the shoulder to ask if he was okay as he still hadn't taken his eyes off Iwabe  but he diddnt turn around. He diddnt even move a little. He just kept his eyes on him as if he was the only person there.

.Cho Cho P.O.V.

The food is so good! Did God make this!? It's too good!! This tastes like food that royalty would eat!

"Royal food!" I yelled with my mouth full if the delicious food.

I yelled a little too loud tho and scared Konohamaru to death.

It's short I know I'm sorry. But updates are coming out quicker now so I geuss that's okay.

 ❗ update made-   01/09/23

1st September 2023. Hello I deleted this chapters ending question! Sorry and thankyou so much for reading!!  ❗

Thankyou all for reading and being really kind in the comments! I know I say that a lot but I mean it :)