Chapter 45 I don't love you!

My Internet was really bad I apologise. I was still able to write my chapters just not update them so you all could see. I was ablw to get a tiny bit if an internet connection for about 10mins a few times and replied tk a few commnets during that time. Sorry.
BUT here again I hope you enjoy :)

.Mitsuki P.O.V.

He's ignoring me? Why is he staring at Iwabe?

Oh no... He better not start anything, not in public. I swear if he fights him I'll...Ill...Well I'll do something!

"What the Hell!?" Iwabe yelled loudly looking at the note the waiter passed him and then back at the waiter who had turned back around to look at him.

"What?" The waiter asked walking back over.

"That....You...You put it in the wrong one!" Iwabe yelled having everyone in the are looking at him.

"Whatever...You should have payed more." The waiter said shrugging and walking off.

"What's that?" Konohamaru asked reaching over and grabbing the note out of  Iwabes hands.

"I did as you asked. I put it in the drink. For the blonde one?" Konohamaru read out loud.

"It's nothing okay." Iwabe said back.

"The blonde one? Borutos drink?" Sarada asked piecing it togeather.

"It's the nothing. It was ment to be a joke." Iwabe said quickly.

"Hmm?" Sarada hummed at him in disbelief.

"Itststs true I'm training to he a ninja why would I do anything to hurt my friends and mess with my chance to be a ninja?" Iwabe countered.

"I geuss..." Sarada said.

"Hmm? Well many work on your jokes okay?" Konohamaru said with a bored face.

"Yeah sorry my bad." Iwabe said sighing.

I looked at Boruto who was still looking at Iwabe.

"Boruto?" I called out to him.

No reply.

"Hey." I siad tapping his should in trying what I did before.

Still no reply.

"Boruto. Mitsuki wants you." Sarada said trying to helo get his attention.

But still he kept looking at Iwabe.

"Boruto stop being rude." Konohamaru said looking tired of the whole day.

"Boruto? Please don't ignore me.." I said tugging on his sleeve a little.

Again he kept his eyes on Iwabe who was looking away from him.

"Boruto?" I said again getting a little annoyed and tugging a little harder. Finally getting his attention.

He turned to me and looked... He looked disgusted....

"Boruto are you okay?" I asked him.

"What?" He asked.

"I asked if you were okay.." I repeated.

"Mitsuki...Dont talk to me." He said looking annoyed at me.

"Woah! What is wrong with you?"  Sarada asked surprised at Borutos sudden change if character.

"Nothing." He said back.

"But Boruto-" I tried.

"No. Why are you even talking to me?" He asked. He looked like he wanted to hit me...

"Because I love you." I said.

"Well...I don't love you." He said back.

He doesn't....But....I love him...

"What's wrong with you!? What are you doing!?" Konohamaru yelled at him.

" It's fine." I said standing up. " I'll see you all back at the dorms.."

"Mitsuki wait!" I heard Cho Cho yell but I kept walking.

I heard the alk yelling at Boruto until I was far enough away to only hear silence. 

I couldn't stop the tears from falling. We were find before...What happend? Did I do something?

He told me I could alwyas talk to him. That he'd alwyas be there for me and then he does this...

If this is a joke it's not funny. Its worse than Iwabes stupid joke...

"Why was he even looking at Iwabe?" I asked myself out loud.

"Are you okay?" I heard someone asked. But when I looked around no one was there.

"Hello?" I called out.

But there was no reply. So I made my way back to the dorms.

Hi! I hope you enjoyed it! Thankyou for reading and sorry for my stupid Internet again. This has happend a lot I know I'm sorry.

**QUESTION**

Why do you think Boruto said he doesn't love Mitsuki?

*My answer*

I dont know  ;)  Hehehe 
Unless...