Chapter 54 Back with Boruto

.Mitsuki P.O.V.

I stood up and opened the door to see Iwabe with a big smile, he was dressed a little...Fancy?
I'm not exactly sure but he was dressed different.

Although that big smile he had on his face soon faded when he saw Boruto come stand behind me.

Wr had to act like we were mad at each other and although I know it's not real it's hurts to image that it is.

"Oh Finally!" Boruto complains.

"Shut up Burrito!" Iwabe yells at him.

"What did you call me?" Boruto asks him.

I turn around to look at Boruto and notice him trying not to laugh at the awful insult. Seriously is that all be could come up with...?

"Come on Mitsuki let's go." Iwabe said grabbing my hand and pulling me out the room.

"Good I hope you never come back!" Boruto yelled as we walked away.

Me and Iwabe walked in silence for a little bit until I heard Iwabe mumbling under his breath about Boruto being an idiot.

"So, where are we going?" I asked him tilting my head to the side.

"Oh! Right were going to a nice restaurant, I'm paying" He siad smiling at me, while letting go of my hand, well more like wrist.

I won't lie. Iwabe is nice. But he hurt Boruto, he's an idiot and he keeps getting in the way. I just mean he's nice in the way that when he cares about something or someone he's some what of a decent human being.

'But anyway it's my job to make him like me more and then crush his little heart. I geuss I can do that, Boruto can be cruel to people he doesn't like sometimes...I mean it is Borutos plan after all. But I'll do it...' I thought smiling to myself.

"Hmm? It's okay I can pay for myself." I told him looking at the ground as we were walking.

"No no, I'm taking you out and I want you to have a good time so I'll be paying." Iwabe said in a confident voice.

'Well now I feel a little bad...But I can't back out' I thought

My phone started to ring, grabbing Iwabes attention.

"Who is it?" He asked as I checked the caller ID

"It's just..." I started before wonding I'd I shoukd pick up.

Its Orochimaru...It's my Parent...Do I pick up? Let it ring out?

"Mitsuki?"  Iwabe called to me.

"Hmm? Oh it's no one." I said putting my phone on mute.

'Should have answered...' I hard a voice say from behind me.

I looked over my shoulder but no one was there.

We finally made it to the restaurant and I won't lie I would have preferred McDonald's but this is nice too.

The waiter took us to a table but a window that had a view of bright flowers and trees. We sat opposite each other and started looking at the menus.

We orderd and all we had to do was wait for our food. Iwabe chose some sort of fancy fish thing and I chose a burger, it reminded me of Boruto. He always buys spicy burgers he can't handle.

I laughed to my self quietly before looking up and seeing Iwabe starting out the window.

"It's a nice view right?" He said turning to look at me.

"Yes it's pretty." I said feeling a little awkward.

We talked for a little while about School, ninja training and more until Iwabe leaned over the table and touched my cheek feeling uncomfortable as anyone would in this situation I shuffled to the side causing my phone to fall out of my pocket.