Chapter 62 voices?

You guys do remember the ghosts right? Or "Ghosts"

If not then you can look back on "He diddnt laugh" chapter again if you want ^-^
Basically the ones Mitsuki sees randomly but he is unsure of who and what the are :)

.Mitsuki P.O.V.

Boruto and I finally made it back to the dorms. I was hoping we could watch a movie or something but Boruto fell asleep as soon as he hot on his bed.

I sighed and grabbed my phone playing a game Boruto had downloaded for me. I wasn't good at the game but it was fun.

"Could have atleast heard him out..." I mumbled to myself mocking Boruto.

"Why would I do that?" I asked to no one but myself.

"Well he is your parent..." I heard someone mutter from next to me.

I quickly turned to the side grabbed the hard back book that rested on my bed to hit whoever was there.

But there was no one.

"Geuss I'm going insane..." I mumbled.

"And don't- don't you think about eating my...Dinosaur nuggets...you- you...mouse..."

I looked up to see who was talking now.

And ofcourse it was Boruto having a weird dream. Besides why would anyone eat his dinosaur nuggets?

"Ah but I am hungry" I mumbled, leaving the room to go to the cafeteria and taking Boruto microwave dinosaur chicken nuggets.

"I'll just say he ate them all..." I said sitting down alone.

It felt weird to be in the big space all on my own.
Everyone was out doing their own things and having fun while I'm here in my own eating my boyfriends dinosaur nuggets...

"I really am pathetic" I said with a small laugh.

"Alwyas have been." I heard someone say but again no one was around.

Its short I apologise baby chickens
:(
I have a question about the new oneshot fanfic they you've been helping me plan!! ^-^

**QUESTION**

Do you guys want it when thir fanfic is finished or towards the end of this fanfic??

*My Answer* (explanation why)

I dont want my fanfics to pile up and have slow updates if I have them both ongoing at the same time (as I am also working on at DC fanfic)
But I don't want to not give you guys information about it as it'll be hard to do if this fanfic is over and I can't communicate with you.

Anyway bye bye Baby Chickens!!!

Thankyou for your support!!
Your comments always make me smile and laugh :)

(I thought I had posted this yesterday I'm sorry. Everything's going wrong Today)