Chapter 53 Ignore the call?

.Mitsuki P.O.V.

Probably for the best I ignore my parent for now and wait for Boruto to come back with out milkshakes.

I was ment to be waiting for Iwabe but it seems like he's late. Very late,so me and Boruot are going to get milkshakes while  I wait for him.

I still need to finish getting ready to go out with Iwabe later. For the revenge plan but I feel a little bad about it, Iwabe messed up but us it really okay to do this?

I geuss it's to late to go back now and he deserve it anyway...Right?

"Mitsuki!" I heard Boruot yell as he opened the door holding our Milkshakes.

"Yes?"

"There was this annoying woman! A Karens Mitsuki, I met a Karen!" He yelled as I did my best nit to laugh at him.

"What happend?" I asked him as he out the milkshakes on the side.

"I waited in line to order and it was a long line but I got there fast so I diddnt have to wait as long." He said looking more annoyed the more into the story he got.

"Then what?" I asked him tilting my head to the side.

"THEN! This woman jut came and pushed inform of me, so I said Excuse me I was here first." He explained while throwing his hand up in the air almost hitting the light bulb.

"Okay?" I mumbled confused.

"So she turned around and said, Well I'm older than you and my husband needs his coffee. So I told her that I was also getting something for my boyfriend and that it's a stupid reason to pish infront of me. So then I went around her and stood inform of her. Geuss what she did Mitsuki,Geuss!" He said starting to yell.

"What did she do?" I asked putting my sleeve over my mouth to cover my smile.

"She lay on the floor and starting yelling that I pushed her down! She was like Oh! Oh help me! He hurt me!" Boruot said making a squeaky voice when he said what the Karens did.
Then the people that were infront of me told her to get up and get out. So then one of the staff working there pulled her off the ground and made her leave! Then they apologised to me, NOT because that Karens was being stupid and things like that,BUT because I'm the Hokages son! I want respect!" He yelled thumping down on his bed.

"Hmm? Well atleast you got the milkshakes." I said standing up and grabbing mine.

"Is that really all you care about?" He asked me smiling.

"Yes." I said sitting back down.

"So! You need to get ready for Iwabe."He reminded me.

"I know.." I mumbled not exactly excited about it.
"Boruot...You know my parent tried to call me..." I said making up jump up from his bed.

"Did you answer it?" He asked.

"No, but I can't think if anything that he would want to say. Apart from yell at me..." I explained sipping on my milkshake.

"I geuss...Maybe he wants to apologise..." He said.

"I can't think of my parent saying sorry. Or admitting he was wrong. That's something that'll never happen. I geuss I should ignore the call" I said looking down at my drink.

"I geuss..." Boruto mumbled looking away from me and at the door. " I think he might be here"

"Who?" I asked him.

"Iwabe obviously, come on Mitsuki it'll be fine." Boruot reassured me as Iwabe knocked on the door and called out my name.

Quarantine is blending all the days together and my sleep is all messed up. Wich is kind of why my update are all over the place. I no sense of time right now...

Anyway! I geuss I should give a question! Just to let you know these questions take me a while to think of even though it's not that hard haha.

**QUESTION**

What pets do you have?
If you have NO pets what pet do you want?

*My Answer*

Well my older sister has a cat called Oreo!
.
I have a cat called Leo!
.
And my younger sister has a guninni pig called Narla!
.
But I finally convinced my mum to get me a pet fish after quarantine!! I'm going to get a pet fish called Blink!

Anyway that's all for now guys,the next two chapters are Mitsuki and Iwabe. And then after that it's Orochimaru, Boruto and explain the "Ghosts" Mitsuki sometimes sees and hears!!!

Thankyou for reading!

^-^