Character Sketch!!

Sidharth Shukla

The Royal Prince of Raigarh, 32 years old

The Royal Prince of Raigarh, 32 years old... He is the king of the estate.. And also comes is asia's top businessman... He have so many business under him.. A guy who can kill you only by his looks...

Tall, handsome hunk, nd asia's one of the most eligible bachelor... He is a man with principles.. Don't like the people who break his rules and the one who do not have value of time...

An businessman... He is very serious about his work nd estate.. Love and respect his family a lot... Never deny any words of his mother...

His father died when he is 19,till then he take care of whole estate and business empire... Between all these he forget about the fact of living life...And became a cold hearted man...

Sanyukta Devi

Sidharth's mother and the Rajmata of the estate

Sidharth's mother and the Rajmata of the estate.. She is lady with class and perfection... Loving her estate very much,.. Sidharth is her life...

She have many NGOs under her... She is a strict kind of lady.. Love perfection on everything.. For her someone's class , values and blood line is very important...

After death of her husband she became like this, and didn't tolerate any mistake
Otherwise a very kind lady who help needy ones..

Rukmini devi