"Sorry, Wood, girl problems," lied Angelina. Oliver's eyes almost popped out of his head, but nonetheless, she continued to make it more believable. "You may not know this, but sometimes our periods synchronies and when that happens -"

Before Angie could finish speaking, Oliver raised his hand, forcing her to stop. "Alright, I get it! Just - just try to be prepared for the... occasion next time." With that, he continued speaking as the girls stifled a laugh. It became impossible to hide, however, when they saw George and Fred imitating him, making fun of him behind his back.

Oliver turned around and gave them a death glare as the twins pretended they were innocent, looking at him with fake smiles. "We are ready, Ollie, don't even worry," Fred patted his back firmly, causing the captain to groan out loud.

"If you weren't such good beaters, I swear on Merlin I would -" he was interrupted by loud thunder, forcing them all turn around as rain began pouring. "This is why Slytherin didn't want to play... Damn this bad weather," he grunted, everything was falling apart in his world.

George suddenly spotted Hazel in the crowd, she was wearing a raincoat over his jersey but the number and name was still visible. She grinned when they made eye contact, waving at him with a sweet smile. He returned the wave before being interrupted by a broom whacking against his head. "Oi! Weasley! Stop that - head in the game!" Everyone laughed and made their way to the centre of the pitch as the referee appeared there.

Hermione and Hazel watched as George got hit in the head, giggling quietly as the game was about to begin. Lee's voice soon boomed all over. "Hello, Hogwarts! On this rainy day we have a fantastic game between Hufflepuff..." followed by cheers. "And Gryffindor!" Hazel cheered loudly while clapping. "Good luck to both of you!" The sound of the whistle indicated the start of the game. "And the Quaffle is immediately taken by non other than Gryffindor chaser, Alicia Spinnet! What an amazing chaser that girl is, and very attractive too -"

"JORDAN!" Professor McGonagall stopped him as the crowd erupted in laughter.

"Sorry Professor, just a fun fact - another fun fact, she's taken, so all of you boys better back off," Ron, Hazel and Hermione cheered as they saw Alicia throw the quaffle and score. "And she scores! Fantastic, already 10-0 for Gryffindor!"

Quidditch was nothing like Hazel expected. It was rough, aggressive, even brutal. She felt her heart tightening every time a bludger made its way to George, yelling in relief every time her soulmate would hit it perfectly. The game continued for a long time, it was getting colder and colder, the sky almost dark. Everyone was waiting on Cedric and Harry to find the Snitch. Hazel frowned when she couldn't spot Harry.

"Mione, where's Harry?" she asked, turning to face the younger Gryffindor who shook her head, not knowing where he was either. Suddenly, she saw Ron's eyes widen as he pointed to the pitch, causing them all to turn. "Oh, God!" Hazel gasped, covering her mouth as they saw Harry fall from the sky.

"Arresto Momentum!" Dumbledore's voice interrupted the game compelling Harry's body linger a few feet above the ground before dropping slowly.

After that, Hazel joined the rest of the team in the Hospital Wing, along with Hermione and Ron, who couldn't wait to see their best friend. She took off the coat, leaving it on the chair next to Hermione's. At the sight of Hazel wearing his shirt, George felt his chest flutter. Merlin, she was so beautiful - she looked even better wearing his clothes. He had to resist the urge to kiss her right then and there.

"Hi," she pulled the ginger out of his sinful thoughts, a pure smile on her face.

"Hi, gorgeous," George replied, kissing her head gently as she hugged his waist. "You look beautiful, by the way. You can keep that," he murmured against her lavender smelling hair, making her blush.