Chapter 52: Keeper Of The Heavens

Lilith licked her tongue, as if she had a pair of tasty morsels to gobble down, and that's what it looked like to her. Azazel was weakened and Lucy had to defend for the both of them. Levi was there, too, so it was pretty much outnumbered and unfair to Lucy.

"Get back, Azazel! I can handle these two myself!" Lucy shouted, growling. She raised her arm to block Lilith and Levi from getting to Azazel. Her whip cracked as she snapped it at the twin demons, teeth gritted in determination.

"Oh, oh?" Lilith smirked, "Does this little mongrel have something to do, dear brother?" Her hand was raised, a ball of purple energy rippling through space. She cackled in laughter as she aimed for Azazel. Lucy grit her teeth and stepped in front of Azazel. Her whip slashed the air and deflected the ball of energy, but the whip suffered heavy damage.

"Oh, yes. But they won't have a chance to!" He continuously shot at the pair too, and between the duo of attacks, Lucy wasn't sure that they could keep up. If only, she thought, if only, they would stop for a second... She knelt down, gasping heavily for air, trying to think of a way to distract them so she could get her bearings, when she heard Levi yell, "An opening!" And a sphere of green energy, large enough to obliterate both of them was sent flying at an incredible speed at them.

Lucy gasped as she watched Levi smirk, mere seconds from destroying both of them. "Azazel! Watch out!" She screamed, gathering her last bit of strength and energy to chant, "Roar Of The Shadow Dragon!" A beam of shadows protruded from her mouth at Levi and Lilith, the color of obsidian. The green sphere of energy collided with the shadows, creating an explosion just large enough to knock Levi and Lucy down to the ground.

"Chance!" Azazel gasped in realization, and shouted, "Satanic Blast!" A pillar of dark magic piled unpon each other, creating a beam of highly destructive darkness. "GO!" Azazel screamed, shooting at Levi, as straight as an arrow.

"I don't think so!" Lilith cackled. She held her hand out, yelling, "Death Orb!" In her hand, a small black hole formed, sucking in everything around her. Levi seemed to be the only one unaffected. The wind blew forcefully, drinking in Azazel's magic. Her sadistic face seemed to light up in delight as she continued to smirk.

"What a bad boy, don't you agree, Levi?" Lilith licked her lips once again, showing the sharp points of her teeth. A small trail of blood slipped down her mouth, revealing the puncture wound on her face. "But no matter, it is impossible to beat us together!" Lilith swiped her arm across her face, and splattered the blood to the ground, the rage in her eyes clear.

"Levi, let's go!" Lilith roared. Her footsteps made tracks in the dirt, echoing throughout the buildings. Levi stood up to his full hight, his demonotic face shadowing over his normal one.

"Yes, dear sister, let's." Levi walked next to Lilith until they stood only a yards away from Lucy and Azazel. Lucy growled, her eyes showing the anger and hatered she was feeling.

"I won't let you touch Azazel!" She growled, her eyes starting to change. Instead of the normal hazel brown color they were, they had turned blue, glowing. Lucy's eyesight sharpened, becoming like a dragons' polished senses. Her passion burned in her eyes, dimming her smoldering face. Levi's eyes widened in surprise and awe. W-What is this feeling?! He thought.

Levi didn't have enough time to get his bearings before Lucy screeched,"I summon thee, Keeper of the Heavens, Celestia the Celestial Dragon!" The earth seemed to shatter as the ground opened up, a golden figure of stars emerged from slumber. The Celestial Dragon was a special one, hidden from the rest, protecting their leader from the shadows.

The only thing was, Celestial was pulling the strings for many of the things that had helped Lucy in the past. As Lucy's most trusted, Celestia would do nearly anything in her power to help her Queen. The more danger Lucy was in, the more power she had. In her human form, Celestia wore a garment of golden silk, weaved with stars. She knelt down to Lucy, letting her golden, almost silver-like hair cascade down her shoulders.

"What may I do for you, Lucy-Sama?" Celestia was composed and elegant, never showing her fear or doubt that she had. Able to defeat her enemies swiftly and without bloodshed, Celestia was capable, even if her human form limited her abilities.

"Celestia, please! Help me defeat those two!" Lucy commanded. Celestia nodded accordingly, as she knelt down to be on the offensive.

"Rainy Night Of The Starry Heavens!" Celestia chanted, racing to Lilith and Levi, her hand a golden claw that seemed to sparkle as she ripped the air, narrowly missing Lilith. A flurry of stars fell from the sky, right at Lilith and Levi.

"Tch. Damn brats." Lilith tsked. "Satanic Burst!" A series of dark magic bursts flurried the air, spreading throughout the area. Many of them narrowly missed Lucy, Azazel, and Celestia, but they made the ground uneven and steep.

"Azazel! Be careful!" Lucy cried. Her back was turned, but she trusted Celestia to fend off Lilith and Levi. Lucy ran to his side, watching the craters that littered the ground.

"Darkness Stream!" The scornful, but familiar voice of Lilith cackled as endless waves of darkness streamed into Azazel's body, where blood splattered the dull brown dirt, as Lucy looked at him, mortified with horror.

"H...uh?" Azazel gasped as he flopped to the floor, like an immobile stone. Lucy shakily turned around, only to be greeted by the sight of Celestia struggling against Levi.

"Wha...t? What...?" Lucy crumpled to the floor, trembling. "C-Celestia?" She looked at Celestia's captor, gritting her teeth, Lucy screamed, "LET GO OF CELESTIA!" Magic burst around Lucy, but Lilith smirked. Lucy got up, moving at speeds that felt like she was teleporting, while she jumped at Lilith, she put her fingers out in the shape of an L, where purple sparks of light repelled Lucy.

"No can do, sweetie. Little mongrels will stay mongrels, and that it a fact." Lilith smiled sweetly as she took long, seductive strides to Azazel's side. "Now, I need you to go to sleep for your brother, Lord Zeref, ne?" She snapped her fingers, and in a blink, Azazel was down.

"AZAZEL!" Lucy screamed, reaching out her hands in an attempt to get him back. Behind her, a loud crumple echoed the air. Whirling around, she saw Celestia curled into a small heap on the floor.

"Celestia!" Lucy screeched, mortified. She glared as Levi walked closer, where he whispered into her ear.

"I haven't done anything, but you might want to check it out, ne?" Levi smirked as Lucy's rage boiled beneath her skin. Her last attempt at resistance was when she tried to attack Levi, only to find he hands chained behind her back.

"Levi! Let's go! Lord Zeref is waiting." Lilith commanded in a rightful voice. She turned her back, and a magic circle formed

"Yes, dear sister." Levi followed her, glancing back with a smirk adorning his sharp teeth. "Goodbye, little kitty. I'll see you again."

And with that, they were gone, along with Azazel.

--------------------------
Author's Note:
I am so sorry for not updating in such a long time! ;3; Here is a new chapter for you guys to read. Some of you may not like it, but please read until the end ;3; I have been busy with Dianostics, since many of you know that I am still in middle school, so please bear with me. Without further ado, thank you for reading!! <3

~AquaStar2013~