Chapter 45: Dinner Date With Three?

Minerva's face was flushed with rage, she gave a falcon stare at Sting and Rogue, shouting, "How dare you two leave me! My father is the Master of Sabertooth, I'll have you know! I will kick you both out! You two will pay for this!" She stormed away back into the sky.

The seven thought that she was going somewhere to calm herself, that is, until the roof crumbled and plunged down, to fall on one tiny Exceed. "Star!" Lucy yelled, desperate to save her parter, and friend. She ran, only to be able to shove Star out of the way in the last minute. The rubble crashed down on her, knocking the oxygen out of her lungs becasue of the impact. Lucy closed her eyes as an attempt to get away from the pain.

"Lucy!" Star cried. Her features were afraid and shocked. She put her paw on Lucy's forehead, coming away bloody. Now she really worried, "Igneel! Help Lucy!" She comanded, her paw trembling. She was scared. What if Lucy died!? It would be my fault! I know Lucy's stronger than that, but... Star shoock her head. No, Lucy will live! I just have to believe! To focus on something else, she looked up to figure out why the roof broke. It should've been sturdy enough to stay in one place if it was smashed.

In the corner of her eye, she saw a bun, shaped like a ring, and instantly knew it was her. "Minerva!" Star hissed. The other five looked up, to see Minerva smirking. Azazel, Igneel, and Miyuki imediately glared at her.

"Oh my, did I do something?" Mierva mockingly sneered. The mages that were not with Sabertooth instantly tensed up, dark growl curling in their throats. Igneel was about to take to the skies and burn Minerva to a crisp, and then stomp on her like he did with Sting and Rogue.

Minerva gave a cackle and flew away. "Ah-! Hey! Get back here!" Star shouted, flying after her when a hand stopped her. She looked down to see Azazel's shaking face, "No." Is what he was silently saying. "B-B-But why? She's the one who hurt Lucy!" Star yelled.

Azazel hook his head again. "No. Don't go. Lucy needs help the most right now." He said.

Star stopped resisting, looking down at Lucy's limp body, watiching Igneel yell at Sting and Rogue that it was their "Nakama" who did this, and peeling the rubble of the roof off of Lucy with is super strength. She eavesdropped on Sting and Rogue's coversation.

"Ne, Rogue. Are we really the bad guys here?" Sting asked, a distant look in his eyes. He seemed troubled.

Rogue stayed silent for a long time before he answered. "...I don't know." The wind blew his hair, letting it flow in the wind. His eyes seemed to be filled with lonliness.

They seem to be feeling apologetic, I suppose. Star thought. She gave up, sitting down next to Lucy. She watched Lucy's stomach rise and fall as she breathed. At least, she's still alive. That's all that matters.

A soft groan was heard out of Lucy's mouth as she slowly regained conciousness. Over her, she saw the worried face of... Natsu? She sat up, letting the light from the roof clear up her vison. It wasn't Natsu, she just haullucinated that it was.

"Hime Lucy, daijoubu?" Igneel asked. He lent out his hand for Lucy to grab. Stading up, with the help of Igneel, she felt a slight throbing in her head. Gently reaching out her hand, she thouched her forehead. When she pulled it away, she faint sign of blood had appeared. Her head was bandaged, but still a little bloody.

"Lucy, I wouldn't do anything to rash if I were you." Azazel said.

"Shut up." Lucy grumbled. Her stomach growled. She blushed, putting a hand to her belly.

"Are you hungry?" What surprised Lucy was that it wasn't one of her friends, but Rogue. Lucy nodded silently, completely oblivious to the glares of her nakama directed at Sting and Rogue.