Chapter 7:Training With The Dragons!?!

A jet of water beaned the men who tried to steal the gold from the ruins of the mansion.When the water stopped, all the men were wiped out.Lucy, who was sighing in relief, got up and looked for who of what had helped her defeat the thugs.

While looking around, a voice in her said,"I thank you for trying to protect the ancient town of the dragons.I am the water dragon, Mizuko."

Lucy looked around not seeing anything."Where are you?"She inquired."Look above."The same voice simply said.Looking up, Lucy saw a beautiful aquamarine dragon.She gasped in awe of the dragon's beauty.

"How pretty."Lucy whispered.

"Why thank you.Many have seen me but, none of them have complimented me.I like you, child.What is your name?"

"My name?My name is Lucy Heartfillia, daughter of Layla and Jude Heartfillia."Lucy stated with a smile.

"Daughter of Queen Layla?!?"Mizuko murmered, supprised at the sudden appearence of the Princess of Dragons."W-Well, why are you here?"Mizuko asked.

Lucy hesitated for a bit before telling Mizuko.After telling Mizuko the whole story, Lucy sat down on the floor.

"I see.Igneel's child,Natsu the dragon slayer has left and called you weak.And to show you are not weak, you came here to find us, the dragons so you can train."Mizuko put the whole story into a summary as Lucy nodded.

"Well, what do you say if I bring you to train with all the dragons?"Mizuko asked."After all,Pri-I mean Lucy, you want to become stronger, don't you?"She asked with a nervous smile, hoping that Lucy didn't catch her slip-up.

Luckily for her,Lucy's eyes sparked with excitement."Really?Will you really!?"Lucy asked, hyper and ready for the training.

Mizuko smiled in response."Of course.How about we leave now before those goober wake up?And if you train with us, we'll have to make a look-alike of you that is dead so anybody who cares about you won't be worried."

Lucy nodded her head feverishly.Of course she would go.This was a once-in-a-lifetime chance!

Mizuko who saw her agree, made a doll out of water that looked like Lucy.Leaving the doll on the ground, she made the doll Lucy looked beat up and bloody, so it looked like she was dead.Looking at Lucy, Mizuko nodded at her and told her to get ready to go.Grabbing her bag and celestial keys,Lucy hopped onto Mizuko's back, and with that, they flew all the way to the dragon realm.

Author's Note:

----------------------

Okay, so this was one of my more sucky boring chapters, but you'll see why Mizuko made the water clone of Lucy.Anyway,I put this chapter up a bit earlier than expected because I was going to put it up tomarrow but I got board so I posted this chapter.BTW,this FanFic just comes from the top of my head sometimes and I get crazy ideas so yeah.Thanks for all your support in this FanFic so far!