Chapter 27: Gray!?

"Gray!?" Lucy shouted, completely shocked to find Gray Fulbuster, in front of her. She was not expecting to see him until another few months. But then again, this was Magnolia, where Fairy Tail was.

Gray looked up to Lucy, completely missing to reconize her. "Hah? Who are you? How do you know my name?"

Lucy blinked. Did Gray usually act like this to stangers? She couldn't remember and she never saw Gray act like this before.

As Lucy was considering this, Gray was wondering who this stranger was. Is this Lucy? Her voice sounded like her's. But then again, She didn't have red eyes and would never dye her hair... Who is this person? Maybe Flame Brain could tell, but he's not here... Dammit Natsu! Why aren't you here?

Over pondering about if Gray acted like this before, a sharp pain shot through Lucy's body. "Argh!!" She screamed bloody murder. A long shadow cast behind her back, a malvolent glint in her eyes. "Ne! Ne! Gray, don't you remember me?" She asked in a demented voice. Red tears fell down her eyes.

Is that...Blood? Gray thought, shocked to find reason to why there were bloody tears falling down someone's face. "Oi, are you okay?! There's blood falling out of your eyes!" He seemed more concerned about her eyes than her question, and that angered her.

"You don't remember me...?" It was as if Lucy's concious disappeared. She screamed at him," How could you!? You're the people who chased me out of the guild, and now you say that you don't remember me!? Natsu, Erza, Cana, Laxus, Juvia...You all...You all killed Lucy!!" It seemed as if Lucy's second concious coldn't handle the pain and suffering she was put through, and promptly fainted.

Gray ws having trouble processing this. They had killed Lucy? Impossible. Lucy had died by murder of a group of bandits, or so the Magic Council had said. Gray shot up and reached for Lucy, wrapping her unconcious body against his back. Who is this person? And what connection does she have with Lucy? He though as he ran off to his house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile with Azazel, he was watching Lucy be carried off by Gray, fusterated and pained by the fact that he was causing Lucy to die. If I don't get her back here soon and get her healed, she'll die! 

Walking away from the tracking lacrima, he walked over to a map of Magnolia. I think that person lived in a blue roofed house... He chanted, "Teleport: Fairy Tail!" And appeared in front of the guild. He could hear loud noises from inside. Possibly yelling. But he didn't have time to wonder what they were. He set off to find a blue roof.

Running off in the direction he saw Lucy go, people looked at him like a mad man. Halfway through the streets, he saw a scarlet-haired woman in Heart-Kreuz armor. She looked pretty strong.

What a pretty person. Just like Lucy... He thought, becoming distracted for a second. Wait! I have to be looking for Lucy! He ran off again.

Finally, at the end of the corner, a small house resided that had a blue roof. He looked through the window, just to make sure the coast was clear. Gray was inside, stiring a pot of boiling water and dipping towels in it. How am I supposed to get in now? He couldn't just be like, "Teleport!" And then he could teleport in, nor would Lucy teleport back to Defloria.

He replayed the images the lacrima had shown him. Lucy found this Gray person... She started screaming at him... Then she started crying blood, a shadow behind her... Maybe this shadow was a demon... Wait! A shadow? Great idea!

 Azazel chanted, "Shadow!" And just like that, he turned into a shadow. He slid easily through the solid walls and snaked up to Lucy. He was about to grab Lucy and go, when Gray walked in on him.

Azazel was forced to stay in shadow form, and had to wait until Gray left. Gray squeezed the wet towels and set them on Lucy's forehead, murmering thing like: "What connection do you have with Lucy?" And "Who are you?" even though he knew he woudln't get an answer.

He started to stroke Lucy's hair, presumably to move her bangs out of her face, but Azazel thought otherwise. Azazel shot out of shadow form instantly, turning back into his human form.

"Oi! Don't do that to Lucy!!" He yelled, ready to fight for her sake.

In response, Gray stood up, awake and alert, out of his deep thoughts. "Oi, bastard. You wanna go, hah?" His eyes narrowed considerably. Unconciously, he stripped to his boxers, and stood in a fighting stance.

Azazel launched himself at Gray, his hand a fist. He punched Gray square in the jaw, but he didn't falter. Gray launched him a kick in his stomach. Azazel's ribs rattled, and he bacame pissed off. "Bastard! What the hell are you doing with Lucy?"

"Hah? What the hell are you doing, breaking into random people's houses and giving them heart attacks, huh?" At this point, Gray sounded a bit like Aquarious and a childish fight broke between Gray and Azazel, vying for Lucy. Sort of.

Seeing as they were so absorbed in their arguement, they didn't notice that they hit the table where Lucy was still unconsious and accidentally broke the bracelet that was forcing her to feel like destroying the town.

And still into their fight, they did not notice that Lucy woke up and had a serious dark aura around her. On the bright side, she turned back to normal with blonde hair and brown eyes, but on the bad side, she was in a really bad mood for some reason and in the mood for killing. Not literally, thank goodness.

She grasped both of the quarreling male's heads, about to squeeze them to death. Again, not literally. Her eyes twinkled, and she gave a creepy smile. "Now, WILL YOU TWO CUT IT OUT!?!" She yelled, her voice being able to be heard thousands of miles away.

Both of them snapped to attention. "Aye sir!" Gray squeeked while Azazel was like, "Hai, Lucy-Sama!" And did dogeza several times. Now, while Lucy was telling them off, a certain scarlet-haired female in Heart-Kreuz armor magically popped in through the door.

She was smiling, with her eyes closed. She was going to be totally oblivious to what was going on until she opened her eyes. "Sorry, Gray. I heard yelling so I came in to check and-" She chose to open her eyes at this moment, and saw Lucy, who was standing, Gray who was kneeling, and Azazel, who was still dogeza-ing, and turned out to be utterly speachless.

"Heh?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Look guys, I'm sorry for not updating, but my internet literally would not work. I swear, I have never gone so many days without internet ;A; Anyway, here's the next chapter! Hope you like! Thanks for reading~! <3 Obviously, the scarlet-haired lady is the one and only, your favorite lil' demon, right? <3 Figure it out yourself, even though it's pretty obvious. <3 BTW, The picture on the side is how Lucy looked... In her eyes.