Chapter 19: The Devil's Training

The magic alarm rang, stating it was five o' clock in the morning.

Lucy  bolted up,from the bed Azazel let her borrow, expecting an attacker but ended up hitting Azazel in the face when he was turning off the alarm.

"Oi! That hurt you know, peasant!" He yelled, trying to nurse the bumps on his head. "You aren't supposed to attack me!"

Lucy gasped," Oh! I'm sorry, Azazel. I thought it was an intruder so I..." She trailed off.

"Geez! It doesn't matter anymore! It's time to start training! Go get ready!" Azazel screeched.

Supprised by his temper, Lucy ran off to the bathroom and brushed her teeth and put her hair up in pigtails. Then she changed out of her pajamas into her usual outfit, her white top with a sky blue heart shaped mark in the middle and golden outlinings. After, she grabbed her blue jacket with white ruffles and slipped it on. Grabbing her navy blue skirt, she  put that on too and jumped outside, where her belt and whip were.

When Azazel saw her, he looked at her figure and the clothes she was wearing, to "check if they were suitible for training" he said when Lucy screamed at him for being a pervert, in which he ended up with even more bumps on his head and a swollen cheek. After that incident, when he saw her whip, he said, " Lucy..." In a voice that seemed a bit wistful, in which Lucy replied, "Yeah? What's up Azazel?" He answered with," Are you a sadist?" In a silly childish way.

"What?!?! No!! This is for combat!" Lucy yelled, her face a bit flushed at what he said and slapped him again.

Now with three bumps on his head, a swollen cheek, and a red face, you probably thing he would learn not to mess with Lucy. Well, let's just say he didn't. Just to save him the embarresment.

"Okay! Okay! I'll stop Lucy-Sama!!!" He cried raising his arms to protect his face from another one of Lucy's slaps after making another remark on her things.

Lucy sighed. "Okay, I'll stop. But you have to stop doing that. Good idea?"

Azazel looked up, staring at Lucy as if she was a goddess sent from Heaven, "Yes, Lucy-Sama!"

Lucy smiled. "Good. Now should we start training?"

"Yes!" Azazel cried grateful to be spared from being killed by Lucy's attacks.

And so, another two and a half years passed. In that time Azazel and Lucy grew closer, up to best friends. During the whole two-and-a-half years, what Azazel thought was, Thank You, for bringing me into the light, Lucy Heartfilia, Daughter of my friend, Layla Heartfilia.

Author's Note:

Thanks for reading~! What connection does Azazel have with Lucy's Mother? Wait for the next chapter please and figure out! Thanks <3