Chapter 5:The Sacred Town Of Dragons

Master was very disappointed in Team Natsu. And when they had such a strong bond to a Stellar mage, and the soon to be Dragon Queen.Master knew about the fate Lucy held, after all,Lucy's mother,Layla was his daughter by law. He real son was Jude.Ivan was just a fake son so he could cover up the fact that be was Lucy's Grandfather.Layla had been the 6th Dragon Queen, serving each generation of her family as the Dragon Queen.He knew the secrets Lucy held.And the fact that a certain dark mage has risen once more,along with a dragon.

Meanwhile, Lucy was at her apartment, thinking of what to do.How could she get stronger?How could she prove to Natsu she wasn't weak?She thought about methods before deciding to get up and going to the libary to research ways to get more magical power.During her trip to the library,she didn't notice the person following her.When she got in, she looked for books about mages or how to get more magical power.Walking along the bookshelf about magic, she saw a book fall out of the shelf, being pushed by the mysterious mage that followed her.She went to examine the book that fell.Lucy took a looked at the cover and gasped.The book was titled,'Magical Creatures And Their Location'.Magical creatures?Natsu,Wendy, and Gajeel had been trained by a dragon.A magical creature,said to have died out in the year X777.Lucy decided to research about the creatures and go to where the book said they would be.

Sitting down,she reached into her bag and brought out a pair of speed reading glasses and put them on.Quickly reading through the book,thanks to the glasses,she learned about several different magical beasts, said to be extinct. The two that caught her eye was about the demons, and of course, the dragons.The book said that demons would be in a town called Defloria.Dragons are said to be in the forgotten town of Athos, also named the valley of the dragons.

Lucy smiled at the information.'Just you wait,Natsu. I'll show you that I am strong.'Lucy thought to herself,putting away the book and going to the Magnolia Train Station.Buying a ticket to the town of Athos, she got on the train and rode away,not paying attention to the other passengers,and not the man who had followed her.'Yes Lucy Heartfillia, go to the forgotten town of Athos and reclaim your kingdom.I will be waiting, my Queen.'