Chapter 3:Leaving Team Natsu

"Yeah. They do."Natsu responded.His lack of sympathy to see that Lucy was sad and the fact that the original Team Natsu had kicked her off the team without even thinking about her feelings broke her heart even more than it would have if someone else had done it. Lucy lowered her head, a dark expression appered on her face.

"Oh. I see.I guess I'll go talk to Master about this matter and tell him that I'm leaving the team."Lucy said, trembling.She didn't really want to leave Team Natsu but it felt to her that they really wanted her off the team. Slowly, she stood up and took one step to Master's office before hearing Lisanna yelling,"NO!LUCY STOP!STAY ON THE TEAM!I WON'T JOIN-"before she was cut off by Natsu's hand."Stop Lisanna.This is between the current Team Natsu and Lucy.You haven't joined yet and besides, we want you on the team."Lisanna stopped yelling.Natsu was right.She didn't want Lucy off.Lucy treated her like family, even though they only just met.But Natsu was right.She wasn't on Team Natsu yet and even if she didn't want Lucy off the team, she would be outnumbered by two other people.

Natsu looked at Lucy and waved her away.Lucy looked at them in shock. Lisanna stood up for her yet Natsu just left her behind. Lucy continued to walked over to Mater's office. On the way across the guild, she saw Erza and Gray looking at her. Erza had a really happy look in her eyes and Gray had a guilt filled look in his eyes.Lucy looked at them and saw Gray mouthing 'I'm Sorry.' At her.Lucy just gave Gray a sad smile, as if saying 'Don't worry.It's not your fault.' and continuing to walk ahead.

When she got to the Master's door, she opened it and saw Master sitting at a desk.Taking a deep breath, she said,"Master, I'm leaving Team Natsu."