Chapter 34:Welcoming Party

"Haru-Kun... I need to meet you! I need to know if it's true!" Miyuki declared as Gray watched in surprise. The Miyuki that he had just met a few minutes ago was a shy kid, who was polite and respected her elders. Just like Wendy. Haru looked through the screen, silent before he answered. "Yeah, I can come soon, Yuki-Chan."

Miyuki's face lit up a bright pink, tears on the verge of falling. " Thank you... Thank you, Haru-Kun!" It took a lot of courage for her to ask him. To her, it was like cofessing to someone she liked. "I can come... Maybe next week?" Haru stated. Miyuki nodded furiously. "Yes, yes, I'll see you next week, Haru-Kun!" The lacrima shut off as they ended the call.

She returned the lacrima to Gray and walked back to the guild, Gray tailing her. When she was back inside, she turned back to her usual shy self. But those eyes were burning with passion... Why does this girl want to meet Haru this much? Gray thought. Maybe there was something going on between the two.

Lucy popped her face infront of Miyuki's, making her react in surprise and almost fall over. "So, how'd your call with Haru-Kun go?" Lucy asked. Miyuki nodded. "Hai, well, he said he would be able to come here next week..." Lucy gave a smile. "Isn't that good? You can meet him soon and figure out what you were to him." She slapped Miyuki's back lightly, saying, "Good girl, good girl," In the background.

"Well, since that's settled," Master said, "Why don't we have a welcoming party?" The guild cheered in calamity. It's the same old Fairy Tail, as always. Lucy thought, sweatdropping. "Then!" She heard Cana shout, "Let's drink booze til' we're all drunk!" She chugged a mug of who knows what and procceded to stuff drinks in everyone's faces.

Then, all of a sudden, a glass of wine went flying into Macao's face. He was already roaring drunk and did not need more booze, but instead shouted that he was having a drinking contest and chugged about four mugs at once. Then after he was finished, he chucked the mugs over his shoulder, hitting Elfman, Erza, Gray, and finally, Natsu. Then shit just got real as a brawl started from where Natsu and Gray were standing. 

"Man! Fight if you're a man!" Elfman shouted as he attempted to punch Wakaba in the face. Between Natsu's and Gray's fight, he bumped into Natsu, messing up the Fire Dragon's Iron Fist and burning a few tables. Gray and Natsu, who both had a scary look on their angry faces attacked Elfman at the same time, making him become unconcious.

Mira quickly dragged Elfman out of the fray, attempting to put him in the infirmatory, but failed miserably. So, she just left him there to be stepped on. Table after table, chair after chair flew around the room, hitting those like Erza, who became fed up and joined the brawl or Lucy, who used their magic to deflect the wooden furniture.

Little by little, Lucy became fed up to the point where she chanted, "Blood Dragon's Clotting!", making evey single guild member freeze in their spot. Several, like Natsu, turned into 'Happy' yelling "Aye sir!" as she gave them a scolding that Erza would be proud of, that is, if she wasn't apart of the fighting.

"Chimanako the Blood Dragon tought me how to manipulate other's blood, and since all of you have blood, I can destroy it in seconds! if you don't want to die, stop fighting this instant!" Lucy repremanded loudly. Thsoe who weren't in the fight, like Azazel, Mira, and Miyuki, just went on their business, ditching their guild members as they laughed quietly.

After shouting a bit more, and hearing, "Aye sir!" several times, Lucy freed them from her blood grip. They rejoiced with tears, but there were still little fights. Most of them were drinking, fearing the wrath of Lucy and her Blood Magic.

Several hours later, when Lucy judged it to be about one in the morning, she decided to go home. She called out to Mira. "Mira, I'm going home now!" Mirajane nodded, wishing her a safe trip home. Lucy smiled at her, wishing her a safe night. Mira walked out the back door to the dorms, leaving her with a plie of sleeping bodies, where only Azazel, Miyuki, and Star were still awake. She slid Star on her shoulder, walking over to the pile of unconcious bodies, where some like Nastu and Gray were still awake.