Chapter 46: Nightmare Unity

"So, we're all going together?" Lucy grumbled, glaring at her temperary teamates, mostly Natsu. She refused to speak to him. She crossed her arms and pouted as she stood behind her team as she watched them nod.

"Come on, Luce! We were on a team together before! Why can't we be on a team again?" Natsu tried to wrap his arm around Lucy's shoulder, like old times. He gave a grin, his salmon hair sparking.

Through grinding her teeth, she elbowed him in the stomach, growling, "That was before you betrayed me, and the second time was to save Miyuki-Chan!" She yelled harshly. "We had no choice!" She was this close to kicking Natsu's ass.

"Now, now. No fighting you two." Wendy said, trying to calm Lucy down. She shot Natsu a look, one saying, "Not now, Natsu-San." Natsu frowned, and backed off. Pouting, his shoulders slumped down to his sides.

"So, where are we supposed to meet the others?" Azazel asked Erza. Mater told them that they were to meet the others that were supposed to help them. Erza cocked her head, pointing off to the side.

"Master said that we should be meeting at Master Bob's mansion like when we fought Oracion Seis."

"Where is that, and who will be there?" Miyuki asked.

Erza pulled up a memory of Master Bob harrassing Natsu and Gray, then remembered Ichiya. She shivered. "I-I'll just bring you there." Her eye twitched at the thought of seeing the man with 'perfume.' Ugh. She shivered again.

The group started the long trek to Master Bob's mansion. And along the way, Natsu and Gray started to bicker, and a few seconds later, Laxus and Erza had to reprimand them when they were walking through the streets of Magnolia.

"Be quiet, you two!" She had demon eyes. Natsu and Gray looked like they shrunk to the size of peas.

"A-Aye sir!" They wrapped their arms around each other to act like they were best buddies. Satisfied, Erza turned her attention back to the road. It was Laxus, in the end, who kept a close eye on the two of them.

When the twelve mages finally reached Hargeon Station, Lucy went to get tickets with her three partners, warning them not to get into any trouble. Especially the trouble makers. She quickly found a worker and asked for twelve tickets to Worth Woodsea. They would have to walk the rest of the way to Bob's palace.

Giveing him a few thousand jewel, Lucy recived a dozen tickets. The four skipped back to the other eight, giving each person a ticket. "Here. This one's for you. For you." Lucy said as she passed out each ticket to her respective team. She kept one more and passed the rest to Erza.

"Yosh! Minna, to the train!" Erza comanded once she had distributed the rest of the pieces of paper. Everyone hurried to the train they were supposed to board. It would take off soon. Once on the train, they sat in order. Between a whole row of chairs, three people would be able to fit on each one.

Three people each on four seats were perfect. Lucy sat in the middle of one, with Azazel to the right and Miyuki to the left. Star was sleeping, once again, on her head. Across from her, sat Erza. On her left was Gray and on her right was Natsu, who's face was already purple. Happy was trying to help him out.

Lucy turned her head. On the other side, there sat Juvia, with Laxus and Gajeel. And finally, Wendy, who was sleeping on Levy, and Lisanna. She smiled at the three. A while after, she looked back across from her. Natsu was knocked out by Erza and Gray was trying to take a nap. Slowly, the train rocked as it started chugging. I might as well get some sleep. Lucy thought.

"Miyuki-" She turned around to see that Miyuki was asleep. She was going to ask to trade places so she could sleep on the window, but Lucy didn't want to disturb the sleeping girl. Lucy reached for her head and rested it on her shoulder. Sleeping with your face on a window must not feel very good. 

She looked to the the other side. There was no way that she was going to ask Natus to trade places with her, and especially if he was unconcious. She would have to ask her teamates on the right so she could sleep on a window. She didn't want to burden anyone by having her sleep on their shoulder. Wendy was asleep and Gajeel had motion sickness. Great. How could she ask anyone to move? She sighed angerly.

Azazel seemed to be the only on who noticed. He gently shook her shoulder, taking care not to wake Miyuki. "Lucy, what's wrong?" He whispered into her ear. 

"I want to sleep so I can help on the mission, but I don't want to burden anyone by sleeping on them. I figured that I could ask to sleep on the window, but everyone at the windows are asleep of have motion sickness." Lucy whispered back. "What should I do?"

Shyly, Azazel offered his shoulder. "You can use my shoulder, if you want." His face was tainted a slight pink. Lucy looked back at him with an are-you-sure? face. He nodded in confirmation.

"But, I don't want to burden you..." Lucy said. 

Azazel just shook his head and grabbed Lucy's head. He layed her face on his shoulder. "It's fine. I'm going to sleep anyways." Lucy frowned, but then nodded her head.

"Alright. I'll pay you back somehow, okay? I'm not taking no for an answer." Lucy whispered. She snuggled close to him and closed her eyes once he said, "Sure."

They let the soft swaying of the train lull them to sleep, thinking that nobody was watching. But they didn't see Natsu, who was red with jealousy. Well, he was like, always red, but you get what I mean.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The speaker bonged as Lucy made her way back to conciousness. She looked around drowsly. He teamates were still asleep. "Dear passengers, the next stop is Worth Woodsea. Please gather your belongings and exit the train. Thank you." The intercom buzzed and there was no more sound.

She quickly tried to awaken the others. First, she woke up Erza, who would obviously help her. "Oi, minna! Wake up!" Erza shouted. Natu and Gray snapped awake instantly, alert and ready to fight. Lucy gently shook Miyuki and Azazel awake. 

The six that were awake crosed to the other side, where the other half was still sleeping. Lucy left Erza to take care of Laxus, Gajeel and Juvia. She took on Lisanna, Wendy, and Levy. "Oi, you three! Wake up!" She heard, loud and clear. There were a few groans from uncomfortable sleeping positions, but they got up quickly. Lucy did like she did to Azazel and Miyuki, she gently shook the trio to awaken them.

Their eyes fluttered open almost instantly. "Lucy-San, what is it?" Wendy asked.

"Our stop is almost here. We should get ready." Lucy replied.

"I see." Levy said. She stood up and stretched her limbs.

Once everyone was ready to go, they walked, single file, to the doors of the train. They waited a few seconds when the door opened. "Dear passengers, we have reached Worth Woodsea. Please gather your belongings and exit. Thank you." Once again, a crackle of electricity and then nothing.

"Let's go." Laxus said. He slipped out, the others in tow. After they walked past a few villages, they found the Worth Woodsea forest.

"We should be there soon, minna." Lucy said. "We should get going." And so, the twelve mages took long steps into the steep forest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Hey, guys! What's up? I'm sorry for not updating, but I still have school on the 18th {It's the 14th today}. Anyway, for the last chapter, that was the most comments I have ever gotten on one chapter: 71 comments. Most of them for Azlu, some Nalu, Stilu, and Rolu. But most of them Azlu :)

I added a little fluff here? I don't know, but I hope you guys enjoyed. If you haven't read the Autor's Note from the last chapter, I AM STILL IN MIDDLE SCHOOL. Just saying. Thank you for all your support, guys :D

As always, thanks for reading~!

~AquaStar2013~ <3