Chapter 32: Surprise, Surprise!

Master Makarov's office door burst open as Lucy, Azazel, Miyuki, Star, and Makarov walked out. Lucy was back under the covers of her cloak. The rest of Team Lucy remained passive. Master had a grin on his face.

"Listen up, Brats!" He called. The guild silenced instantly. "Today, welcome our four new members, Azazel!" He pointed at Azazel, then at Miyuki. "Miyuki Yukimura! Next to her, Astarotte, or 'Star' for short!" After that, he pointed at Lucy. "And finally..." He held out his hands in a dramatic pause. "... Lucy Heartfilia!

He waved his hand in front of Lucy as she smiled. She yanked off her cloak and gave the guild an arrogant smirk. "Yo, minna! How have all of you been?"

The guild was at a stunned silence. "EHHH? LUCY?"

"Right! You guys remembered me; I'm so happy!" She sarcastically laughed.

In a few seconds, various groups of the guild burst into tears. "LUCY! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! WE MISSED YOU!"

Lucy scoffed. "Like you didn't make me run out of the guild in the first place." She muttered under her breath.

She blinked as she saw all of those who didn't betray her walk up. "Gray. Levy. Gajeel. Wendy. Lisanna. Mira." She smiled at them. She kinda forgave Erza. Not exactly all the way, but to some extent.

"Konnichiwa, minna-san!" She cheered. She was enveloped in a giant group hug by several of the group.

"Lu-Chan!" Levy cried. "Lucy-San!" Wendy smiled. "Lucy!" Lisanna and Mira laughed. Gray just had a small grin on his face while Gajeel smirked.

"Oi, Lucy! I didn't expect you to be here so soon!" Gray called. Lucy looked up at Gray. He seemed treat her as his sister. "Yeah, well... I finished!" She explained. "Finished what?" Gajeel asked. "I..." She looked at Azazel. He nodded as he smiled. " I finished training!"

"Training? What do you mean, Lu-Chan?" Levy asked. 

"Well... I trained with Azazel... And can summon Youkai now... And... " She hesitated.

"And what?" Lisanna pressed.

"I can use Dragon Slayer magic!" Lucy declared.

"EH? WHAAAAAAAAAAT!?!" The guild cried in shock.

"Yeah... I can use Dragon Slayer magic now."

"But you would have to learn it from a dragon, Lucy-San!" Wendy yelped.

"I did, Wendy. Anyway, Gray," Lucy attempted to change the subject, but it would not be that easy. "Hah?" Gray asked. "Can you do me a favor and call Haru? I believe he is your cousin but..."

Gray smirked. "Sure, I'll call him. If you tell me what type of Dragon Slayer Magic you use."

Lucy frowned. "Not you too, Gray!" She sighed and gave up. "I use... All types of Dragon Slayer Magic."

"That's not possible!!!" This time, it wasn't apart of the group, but the one and only, Natsu Dragoneel.

"Sure it is, Natsu." Lucy spit out his name like it was venom. She couldn't stand to get hurt again. Yes, it may sound selfish but, she just had to put up a front to protect herself; I mean, who wouldn't, after they got abused so much?

"Then fight me! Show us your new magic!" He challenged.

"Oh? Natsu wants to fight? Alright. I accept your challenge." Lucy smirked.

They were let outside as the rest of the guild followed. Master just didn't want his guild to be destroyed. His eyes gave off a mischivious glint. "Alright, alright! Let's bet on who will win this round! Step up, step up! See if your guess is correct!"

While a swarm was surrounding him, he didn't notice Lucy giving off a dark aura behing him. "Master..." She cracked her knuckles.

Master's face grew pale as he screamed, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HAVE MERCY!!!!!"

Azazel gave a sigh of understanding as he settled down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now that there were no more bets, the duel was about to begin.

"Ready? Set, battle!" Master declared.

"Just because you came back won't mean that I'll go easy on you, Luce." Natsu stated.

"Just how I wanted. And stop calling me "Luce"!" Lucy screeched.

"Stop your jabbering! Fire Dragon's Roar!"  A beam of flaming fire burst out at Lucy.

Acting quickly, in response, she chanted, "Not so fast! Water Dragon's Roar!" As Mizuko's 'child' She decied to use her element first. The jet of water evaporated the flames, shocking Natsu.

"Why-! Fire Dragon's Wing Attack!" He launched himself at Lucy, attempting to burn her at the least.

Well, it may have been a bit too much to ask. Lucy yelled, "Iron Dragon's Scales!" Making a certain Iron Dragon Slayer cheer. As Natsu realized he should've backed off, he collided with Lucy, greatly damaging his hands. And that was not a good thing. 

"Now it's my turn!" Lucy fumbled with her belt until she grabbed a key. Not a normal key, either.

"Open the Gate of the Demon Serpent, Azazel!" A poof of smoke appeared as Azazel was summoned to the battlefield.

"Eh? Oi, Lucy! Why am I here?" Azazel screeched.

"Oh? Didn't you hear me? I summoned you from this key." She held up the black key that was engraved with a picture of a black scaly serpent with horns.

Azazel frowned. "Why am I supposed to fight, too!?" He grumbled. Lucy grinned at him. "Don't worry Azazel. You're using some of my magic power and I'll be fighting too!"

Azazel sighed. Again, he just couldn't win against Lucy. "Alright, you peasant! I'll take this challenge on! But after this, you're buying me dinner, got it?"

Lucy grinned. This was the Azazel she knew. "Yeah! Let's go!" She ran up to Natsu as Azazel chanted, "Soul Extinction!" While Lucy chanted, " Sky Dragon's Roar!" Together, they chanted," Sky Dragon's Soul Extinction!"

A large puff of smoke surrounded them. Azazel and Lucy waited and high-fived as the smoke cleared. "Good job, Azazel!" Natsu was face-flat on the ground, scrapes and bruises on his body. Wendy ran up and started to heal him. 

Maybe that was a bit of over-kill... Lucy thought as she walked up to help Wendy. Well, that showed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Well, derp. That was... Something :T I don't know what happened there. I kinda spaced out... And I was all like, oh, I should make Lucy summon a Demon, so I looked through a list of demons when I found "Azazel" As the "Serpent" So I thought it would be funny if I had Lucy summon him into the fight. ^_^

Well, Thanks for reading~!