Chapter 20:Will You Go Out With Me?

"Now Lucy," Azazel said,"We're gonna have to test your powers and what you learned these past two-and-a-half-years. Though, it's pretty impressive that you managed to learn this in such a short amount of time. I'm sure you'll do fine." He gave her a devilish grin, and in return he got and angelic smile from Lucy, because she knew that was his own smile in it's own small way.

"Okay, Azazel. So, when does the test start?" Lucy asked, unable to conceal her excitement. It didn't matter though. It made Azazel happy, just to see her happy beacuse of what he tought her. He smiled inside, for the first time since Layla died. It was only Layla who could break through his defensive bubble and see though his heart until Lucy came along.

"We'll start testing tomorrow, if that's okay with you." Azazel repliced, a smile dancing on his lips. Since Layla died, he hadn't smiled nearly as many times in these past two and a half years in the past ten years. Layla was someone who accepted him for who he was, not just giving pity to a boy whose mother commited suicide.

"Sure, Azazel! So, what are we going to do for the next few hours?" Lucy asked, as she started playing with Plue, who was saying 'Pun, pun!' and walking around in circles. She had left her magic power below one percent, at 0.0001%, just so her magic power wouldn't be intoxifying. And the pendant that Azazel gave her ensured that she wouldn't be able to raise it past 1%. "Because if you want me to help you with something involving magic, you would have to let me raise my magic power, you know."

"Yes, yes. We're not having you help make the test. That would ruin the whole purpose, you peasant!" Azazel laughed. Lucy cracked another smile and chuckled along too.

"Alright, so what do you want to do?" Lucy asked. She started to wonder where Azazel was going with this. 'Oh well,' She thought, 'He probably wants me to go with him and do something then leave me there so he can finish setting up that "test" he mentioned.' 

"Well, we can go out to town and hang out, if you want." Azazel replied putting his arms behind his head.

"Sure, Azazel." Lucy replied in an elegant manner. Azazel smiled.

"Alright, peasant! Go get ready!" He cheered. Lucy stood up and walked off, Plue trailing behind her.

Lucy stepped into an empty space and chanted, "Transformation: Celestial Spirits!" And a large room popped up where she was standing, featuring all the celestial clothes that Virgo gave her. Lucy scaned the room for one that she would like when she spotted a sparkling white dress, that Virgo must have washed for her, that she had worn back when the Oracian Seis attacked.

"Okay, Transformation: Celestial Sky!" Lucy chanted, a large glowing light encircled her. As the light faded away, her normal clothes changed into the white dress she had chosen to wear. Virgo had taught her how to changed clothes instantly in celestial ways. The clothes she had were given names by the owner so he or she could chant Transformation: And then the name of the article of clothing and bam! they were instantly wearing those clothes.

Then, once again, she chanted "Transformation: Celestial Spirits: Close!" And the room diappeared instantly. She went back to where she and Azazel were sitting only moments before. There, she saw Azazel in his normal black coat.

"Oi! Azazel!" She cried, waving one arm at him, trying to grab his attention.

He looked at her and waved back, a faint blush visable on his face.

"Is Azazel blushing?" Lucy thought, when she was only footsteps away. When she walked up to him, the blush disappered. "Oh, it must be my imagination." She thought. "Oh well."

Azazel held out his hand, and Lucy took it without hesitation. "So, are you ready to go?" He asked.

"Yeah!" Lucy replied, a truthful smile allowing itself onto her lips.

"Alright, Teleport: Balsam Village!" Azazel chanted, teleporting him and Lucy to the oriental spa resort.

"So, where should we go first?" Lucy asked, already having a great time.