Chapter 10:Training

"...And that was it." Lucy explained. Even though she was shot in the past, she could recall little bits of her memory when she was young. The dragons looked sadly at her. Lucy, who always tried to look happy, saw this and said, " Well, I won't remember or learn anything at this rate. How about I go learn dragonslaying magic?"

The group of dragons were quickly energized because of Lucy's courage to learn dragonslaying magic, even though the one who had hurt her was a dragonslayer.

"Then, let's have you start with Igneel." Mizuko said. Lucy nodded. Even though Igneel was the father of the one who hurt her, Lucy knew Igneel wasn't like that. And soon, Lucy learned dragonslaying magic. Lucy learned rather quickly. Maybe it was because of watching dragonslayers fight all the time. So, Lucy decided to write letters to the guild. She sent the letters by wind magic and went back to training.

Two and a half years passed. The guild felt regret every day. And everytime a new person would want to join the guild, everybody declined. But the most troubled person was a certain pink haired dragon slayer, by the name of Natsu.

Back in the dragon realm, Lucy had just mastered all dragonslaying attacks. And that was a great thing for the dragons. So they suggested that Lucy went to the town of Defloria. But, they didn't know about the back-breaking training there. But they just let her train her magic powers. Lucy had gained lots of magical power, more than Gildarts. More than Master. But a little less than Zeref. But what she didn't know was that Zeref was in the town of Defloria too.