Chapter 4:I Can't Take It Anymore!

Master was shocked, of course, after all, Natsu was the one who brought her to the guild in the first place and invited her into Team Natsu.Now he was kicking her out?Unbelievable. But Lucy told him the whole story of what happened, Master understood and let her leave Team Natsu. And ever since that day, things haven't been the same between Natsu and Lucy. 

After Lucy left Team Natsu, the team stopped talking to her, except Wendy and Lisanna.Only a few people stayed by her side,like, Mira, Gray, Levy, and even Gajeel.Out of the whole guild, only seven stayed by her, even though a lot abandoned her.Gildarts came once and saw the guild was attacking her so, he stepped inbetween it.The guild had to stop until he left. And once he left once again, the guild attacked her with every single thing, as if to replenish their happiness in attacking Lucy.  

Over the past few weeks, after Lucy left Team Natsu, the whole guild seemed to turn on her, treating her like she was an enemy, a traitor. Everytime she entered the guild, a bucket of water or goo spilled on her. When she walked across the guild, they threw beer bottles at her, leaving bruises and small cuts.When she picked a job and went to Mira to tell her that she was going on the job, somebody either hit her with a magic or shredded the fliers to ashes. To Lucy, this was like when she was back at the Heartfillia Konzern, before she came to Fairytail.Little by little, her magic energy started to drain. And soon, she only had enough energy to summon one spirit. 

Also like her magic, little by little, she became filled with anger and sadness.Until one day, the guild was attacking her more than usual as she was looking at the job board.She found a flier that requested her.The guild saw that she had a fliers in her hand and started to attack her with everything they had.Lucy tried to stand it but the attacks wouldn't stop.Little by little, her anger rose until she had it."I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!"Lucy yelled, much to the guild member's delight.Lucy stormed up to Master's office and barged in. 

"Master, I would like to leave Fairytail."Lucy stated, unfazed by the lack of an answer from Master.'Master has to know what's been happening to me.' Lucy thought.After a few moments,Master asked,"When will you return?" Lucy thought about this for a while before answering."I'll be back in five years.If I'll stay out longer, I'll tell you in a letter.If they ask what's on the letter,just tell them it's from the Magic Council.Decode the letter and read what's on it.You can tell them I left after a few days, but I want them to notice themselves."Master nodded and Lucy left the office, walking out of the guild for the last time for five years.