"I'll see you after class so we can talk about this. In detention." she said simply, ignoring what I just said and continued her class.

xxxxxxx

I was now in her little pink office.

Harry tried to talk to me before I went there. He seemed worried, and told me to go to him if anything happens.

Honestly? I'm not even a little scared of that woman.

I don't really like to brag, but my father is her superior in the Ministry, so even if I tried, I don't fear her. She wouldn't do anything that could put her job in risk.

She handed me down a blank paper and sat in her chair, close to me.
"I want you to write 'I must not talk back' in this paper."
"But I don't have any quill." she giggled.
"Don't worry! This is... different!"
"Whatever." I muttered, looking away from the mad woman, and started to do as I  was told. But I stopped in the middle of the sentence "How many times should I write?"
"Only enough for the message.. sink in." I nodded and kept going.

When I was finishing the second line, I felt a sharp pain in my left hand. Then I saw the phrase I was writing show up in my hand, scratching my skin mercilessly.
"What the hell?"
"Keep going, Ms. Harvey." she said, smiling at me.

I write a few more lines, feeling the pain become sharper each time. When I was about to let one tear roll down my check, we heard a knock on the door.

I hid my hurt hand in my robe's pocket, and watched as Fred and George came into the tiny room.
"Professor Umbridge." they said together. It was the first time I didn't laugh at this. And they noticed it, quietly.

"I'll only say one thing to both of you. I don't tolerate students being late for classes. Or missing them. Never. So if you two plan to keep studying at Hogwarts, you'll learn how to behave." they nodded.
"Yes, professor." George said.
"Totally get it." Fred complemented.
"Alright. You're free to go." she turned to me "You too, Ms. Harvey. Hope you all understood the message."
"Yes." I muttered, using all of my strength to keep myself from trembling.

We left the room and closed the door behind us.

"She's weird." Fred said.
"I'm fucking killing her."
"Calm down, Kath. What happened?" George asked.

"She hates me for no reason!" I didn't want them to know about my hands.
"Why were you there?"
"I questioned her methods. That's all. And why were you skipping classes?"
"I don't think we belong here."
"Me neither."

"So what are you gonna do? Leave?" I asked sarcastically. They exchanged weird looks.
"You know, George, I've always felt our futures lay outside the world of academic achievement."
"Fred, I've been thinking exactly the same thing."

"No! You can't be serious. What the hell?"
"Yes, we are. I can't take another day watching this mad woman take control of our school."
"Feel free to join us, beautiful." Fred winked, making me roll my eyes with a smirk.

I looked at both of them for a few seconds, almost laughing at their expectative faces.
"You know what? Fuck that shit."
"Are you coming with us?"
"No. But I'll help you out."
"Wicked." they said together.

"Told you, George. It was a great idea having a slytherin friend."
"Shut up." I rolled my eyes.
"Are you coming with us for dinner? I heard they have an announcement to make." George asked, putting his arms around my shoulder.
"No, not in the mood for more crazy rules." I hide the fact that my hand was killing me.
"You're denying food? That's new." Fred teased.
"See how much that bitch annoys me. But I'll see you guys tomorrow morning so we can plan our little show."

"You know what, Katherine? I'm gonna make you my wife!"
"Good luck with that!"
"Yeah Fred, good luck. She's mine." George blew a kiss to me. I chuckled and runned to the dungeons, ready to take a shower and try to cast a spell to get rid of that bloody scar.

People were already starting to get back from dinner, so I covered my hands with gloves to keep them from seeing it.

I looked at my charms book at least 10 times and I didn't find anything to heal my hand.
"Come on, this isn't advanced. What kind of book is this?" I sighed.

Maybe in our common room there is a better one. I was wearing my grey sweatpants and a black tank top, but I covered myself with a slytherin sweater, and headed to my common room.

I saw a few people crowded on the couches and around them, but I didn't even care for what they were saying. Honestly I was happy that they were entertained, so none of them could question me and my weird gloves.

When I was focused on finding a book on one of the shelves, I felt two hands covering my eyes.

"Who is it?" I asked. The person chuckled at my dumb question. Obviously I had to guess. "No one who does this to me is in slytherin so... Wait, Blaise? Is that you? Why do you smell like..." I jumped in surprise and removed the hands of my eyes. "LOUIS!"

I wrapped my arms around his neck, and felt his hands around my waist.
"What the hell are you doing here?"
"Apparently Beauxbatons don't appreciate students who smoke and drinks in school." he rolled his eyes.
"Of course they don't. You got expelled?"
"No. I was close, but my parents took me out before I did."
"You could just behave, you know?"
"What's the fun in that?" he grabbed my chin with his hand, winking with a smirk in his face.

Louis Jones is one of my best friends. We have known each other since we were kids. Last year his parents decided that he should leave Hogwarts and go to Beauxbatons, in order to become more disciplined. But obviously, it didn't work.

He has beautiful brown hair and hazel eyes. His long lashes makes him look angelical, while his plump lips and his signature smirk make him look devilish. He's tall, and his body is toned. It is no secret why he gets so many girls on his feet everyday.

Louis and Draco used to be best friends too. They have so much in common, from money and status to taste in girls. Except that whilst Malfoy cares more about your blood and your fortune, Jones cares more about how good you are in bed.

To be honest, I'm pretty sure that if we weren't friends since childhood, we wouldn't be nothing besides fuck budies now. But I like to think that we're friends because we're good together, and even if our families weren't close, eventually we would find our way together.

"Why didn't you show up at dinner?" he asked.
"Wasn't hungry." I just said, hoping someone changed the subject so he couldn't realize I was lying.
"What a joke. You're always starving." of course fucking Malfoy had to step in.

"I was at detention. I heard that it would be an announcement during dinner, I just assumed it would be another stupid rule."
"Detention, Harvey? I see you haven't changed. Not inside, at least." he eyes me up and down. As I rolled my eyes, I saw Malfoy clench his jaw behind him.

"The same to you. I'm sure you already have eyes on you." I said.
"You won't believe who was drooling over me at dinner. The beautiful cousin of yours." he smirked. "She looks hotter this year. You two did it together? It was a family deal or something?"

"Jones, don't you fucking dare touch a single finger on her. Understand me?"
"Calm down, gorgeous. I only have my eyes on you." he winked. I rolled my eyes and Malfoy pulled him by his clothes, talking about the dorm or something.

xxxxxxx
Hope you like it!!

Thank you so much for the views, we got more then 600 and I couldn't be hapier!!

Btw, I hate Umbridge.

See you sonn
-A