Corbyn

"sooo what are we doing for halloween" Corbyn asks you over facetime

"i'm inviting a few friends over wanna come with the boys"

"yes of course so what are we doing"

"just watching halloween and scary movies and giving out candy to the kids. but everyone is wearing a costume"

"ooo that's fun. we should do a couples costume"

"hmm that's a good idea. what types of costume are you thinking of"

"well i know the typical thing for couples to do is something weird and sexy. buuuuut i was thinking since we are not that type of couple we do something funny"

"like"

"i saw this one where it's like a plug and a socket"

"ewww corbyn that's so weird"

"okay okay chill i have other options. so like a paintbrush and those paint thingys. or a hot dog and a bun. umm something like that"

"those are so weird"

"thats what you said about the other one. why don't you come up with some ideas"

"well i don't have any. i was literally just going to wear a blue dress and say i was a crayon"

"yeah sorry babe but that's dumb."

"well i didn't say that i had a good idea"

"can we just do the plug and socket thingy"

"why"

"cause i really really really want to. please i saw it on twitter and i really wanted too"

"maybe"

"but babeeee it's the best idea ever. and we can make it even funny with you being the plug. cause well you know the whole point is the plug is the dick going into the socket which is the vagina. and since i normally put my di-"

"yeah yeah i get it shut up. i'll do that on one condition"

"what"

"you buy the costume and after halloween you buy the half priced candy"

"okay sure. so can we do that costume"

"you know what fine. but we better not look like idiots"

"yay! i'm so excited! we're going to be so iconic"