Daniel (s)

My friend wrote this for me. Just gonna say that now cause this is... a lot and I could never write something THIS smutty

you call Daniel to come over because you just got a new apartment and you wanted him to check it out.

you and Daniel have been flirty friends for a while but he's to shy to ask you out and make it official.

you go into your newly painted bathroom and get ready for daniels visit. you dress cute but casual and sit on the couch waiting for Daniel.

you're scrolling through instagrams explore page and you hear the secret knock on your door, you quickly get up and go to open the door.

you throw your arms around Daniel and embrace him in a hug.

"hi dani I missed you so much."

Daniel returns the hug while giving you a peck on the cheek. Your cheeks flush a bright red as you give him a tour of your new apartment.

you show him around and take him to your room

he goes into your room and wraps his arm around your waist.

"wow I love what you did with the place"

"you know what else I can do" you ask

"what else can you do" he says innocently

"I'd rather show you, then telling you."

Daniel who seems completely oblivious to the situation finally gets what you are saying. So he decides to play along.

"Oh y/n I have a couple things that I could do to you and show you as well."

You have never seen this side of Daniel before and to be honest you were extremely turned on to say the very least.

"So who's showing what they have to show first?" Says Daniel with a slight mysterious twinkle to his eye and a very visible smirk on his face.

"You could go first, I think I would enjoy it more." You say to Daniel and as soon as you say those words Daniel pushes you on your bed.

"Y/N you have no idea how long I've waited to do this for." Daniel days while hovering on top of you.

All of the sudden Daniel smashes his lips on to yours at first you were caught off guard but then you started to melt into the kiss. The kiss was getting really heated really quickly.

He grabs the hem of your shirt and starts to take it off and you do the same to him, then he starts to fiddle around with your bra finally being able to take it off. When he takes off you try to cover up but Dani notices it.

"Y/n theres no need to try to cover up, you are absolutely perfect to me."

He removes whatever you were using to cover yourself and starts to kiss you all over the place. First he starts with your lips, your neck, then he reaches your nipples see def not something I'd write lol then starts to suck on them, you moan with pleasure, he moves to your stomach going lower and lower with each kiss. He stops at the hem of your leggings looking at you for approval, you quickly nod a yes.

Dani starts taking off your lower half of clothing and starts peppering you with more kisses. He reaches your inner thigh kisses you a couple times there before he finally reaches your vagina still not me and starts working miracles down there. He sucks on your clit and you moan, you feel Dani smile as you moan. He was so close to making you cum but he stopped and went back to kissing your lips. Your core is throbbing and is wet and you want nothing more but Daniel inside of you.

You reach down to Daniels belt, unbuckle it and start taking off his jeans along with his boxers. He stops you then asks a question.

"Y/n what's the magic word" at first you were confused not know what Dani was talking about so you just say the nickname that you always joked about with Dani about.

"Please daddy Daniel" you say questionably and his mouth turns to a huge smile.

He flips you over and slammed his dick into you. You weren't used to his big length but the more that he moved inside of you the more you adjusted. He starts kissing you while fucking you.

You and Daniel finally cum almost around the same time. Daniel slides his dick out from you and gets off from on top of you.

He cuddles with you underneath the covers. You can't help feeling giggly after the activitys that you and Daniel did a couple minutes ago.

"Hey Dani i didn't know you had a daddy kink."

"Well I do, if we ever do this again in which we will always call me daddy Daniel."

"Okay daddy I'm all hot and sticky, part 2 in the shower."

"That's not even a question."

Okay the rest is me. Anyways if you want more of these I'll have her write them lol