Daniel

"dani are you there?"

"yeah i'm here what's up"

"nothing i just cant see you"

"oh right sorry the wifi in this venue sucks" he does something to his computer and you can finally see him

daniel and the band are currently on tour which means the only chance you have to talk to him is after and before shows over on facetime

you guys call them your facetime dates where you just eat dinner over the phone and talk

basically a regular date except you're on two different sides of the screen

"ugh you need to come home soon i can't keep doing these"

"i know i know but we're almost done we have like two more stops"

"they better happen fast. anyways what are you eating tonight?"

"well we have some nice mcdonald's burgers and fries. and what about you"

"i got burger king"

"one of these days we have to order from the same place so it's more realistic"

"or we can just have real dates"

"babe-"

"what! i'm just saying, these are fun and all but i need to go on a real date with you daniel. it's been so long since we've eaten a meal together"

"i know and i'm sorry we're just busy all the time"

"it's fine i get it. i just wish you didn't have recording and then rehearsals and then concerts and then right back to recording all the time. it's like you're always working and never hanging out with me"

"we sleep together at night. isn't that good enough"

"no it's definitely not good enough. you never even have time to talk to me anymore. look you're in a band and you have fans, i get that you're going to be busy a lot but can you just try and be with me more. i'm sure they don't need you there all the time"

"okay you are right. how about this. when i get home i promise once a week we will go on dates. not always super fancy but enough where we're together. is that good"

"yes that is amazing Dani. you know what i love about you"

"my amazing personality, looks, and talent?"

"yes those things but the fourth thing"

"oh what"

"that even thousands miles away you're still thinking of ways to make me happy and solving our problems"

"hey its the least i can do for you. i love you a lot y/n"

"i love you too. now i am super tired so i'm going to go to bed. same time tomorrow?"

"you know it. well goodnight baby"

"goodnight dani ill see you soon"

"yup and i'm going to give you the biggest kiss on earth"

"oh dani"
-
i never know how to end these

but i actually liked this one i found it cute