Overprotective Brothers VS Bringing a Boy Home

Start from the beginning

"It's fine, Stay for a bit and dry off." Bruce invited, out of all of his son's totally-heterosexual-male-bestfriends, He could cope with Wally. This was partially because Wally was a sad, traumatized child with no clear parental figure, and partially because Dick and he could usually entertain themselves without setting fires.

"What?" Damian ordered, he did not want his kid brother hanging around Wally West, and was more than willing to shove the speedster back into the storm.

"I'm with Demon: Send the flash into the thunderstorm and see what happens." Jason agreed sarcastically.

"We were just discussing that!" Wally grinned our bets are on either: me gaining twice the superspeed, or me dying by lightning strike."

"Well, let's not find out yet." Bruce said cautiously. The last thing he wanted was for Kid Flash to be even faster. "Stay a while until the storm clears up a little."

"ooh, Rocky Horror Picture show." Jason laughed. "Dibs on frank-N-Furter!"

"Only Jason would have to build himself a boy toy." Tim observed, still Eying Dick and his boyfriend suspicious. 

"Fucking RUDE!" Jason shouted, he grabbed their father's arm. "Now GET back here, bitch! I hope you remember everything from the first half, cause I'm gonna jump right back into this debate."

"Jason, It's not a debate, I'm agreeing with everything you say...." Bruce objected, being dragged from the foyer so his second-youngest son could keep venting to him.

Now that Bruce and Jason were gone, Damian stormed over to the young couple. "That's it, West. Get out. I don't want to see you near Grayson again."

"Damian!" Dick shouted. He grabbed his redhead's arm "C'mon, Wally, let's go upstairs."

 "NO! You are NOT going upstairs together!" Tim stepped between the two teenagers.

"Tim, Chill!" Dick pushed past his brother. "We're just going to get changed and watch Netflix or something..."

"Then you don't mind if We make sure of that?" Damian asked.

"Actually I do, because I don't like me brothers bothering me when I have friends over, much less my boyfriend!" Dick snapped, yanking Wally up the stairs. He was cold and soaked, and grumpy.

"I'll be checking on you to." Tim reminded. "So don't do anything!"

"Tim, He's below the age of consent!" Wally pointed out. "Why would I?"

"I don't trust your morals." Damian scowled as the two teens sprinted upstairs.

Dick hauled his boyfriend upstairs. The two of them headed into Dicks room, closing the door. Both of them began tearing off their soaked through closed, facing away from each other for fear Damian would kick down the door."Let's find some dry clothes for you to wear."

Wally frowned a little. "But you're the short one, I usually lend you clothes."

"We're both switches, Wally." Dick stated.

"We haven't even fucked." Wally pointed out. "And what I meant was that none of your stuff will fit me."

"Nope!" Dick reached into a reusable bag under his bed.

"Are those all the sweatshirts you've stolen from me?"

The younger rolled his eyes. "These are hand-me-downs. They might fit." Dick pulled out a hoodie and sweatpants. "These used to be Jay's. Try 'em on."

Wally chuckled a little. "Did- Didn't Roy used to have a hoodie like that?"

Dick looked down and his eyes widened. "Wait, yeah- hold on! It has his highschool's name on it!"