Chapter 33 Pure Evil

Jessica's pov

The next morning, I got up and had a bath. I put on a pink dress and applied some makeup. I put on leather boots and topped all of it with a side purse. I walked down the dorm stairs. I found everyone staring at me. One of my seniors walked up to me and wished me good morning. He was very handsome and kind. He was the student body president and was known as a Flower prince. It was a name the students had given him. He smiled at me and asked me if I had put my name for the student council. I shook my head in a yes. I had put my name down for the student council the other day as I wanted to see my senior more often.It was not like I had a crush on him but I wanted to be close to him. He smiled and said that I had been accepted. I smiled and thanked him. I wondered why he had come all the way to my dorm to tell me this. I thought that he liked me. I blushed at the thought of the one and only flower prince liking me. I looked up and saw him talking to one of the guys. I got a little closer to listen to what they were talking about. I heard my senior say that the guy he was talking to had been accepted to the student council. I was so embarrassed for thinking that he liked me. He walked towards me and asked me if I had a boyfriend. Before I could speak he said that he liked me.

Dan's pov

I saw one of the seniors telling Jessica that he liked her. She was blushing at his words. My heart sank to my feet and I turned around to leave. As I was about to walk off she said that she liked me. I turned back around as a fatherly smile spread over my face. I was happy but worried at the same time. I was worried that it would put her life in danger for being my girlfriend. It had happened to many of my female friends as the fans had gotten jealous while seeing us together. I walked towards her and caught hold of her hand. I corrected her that she didn't like me but that we were dating. The senior smiled and wished us goodbye. As he walked off, Jessica turned to me in a hurry. She asked me if I had heard everything. I shook my head in a yes still keeping a serious face on. She gulped and defended herself by saying that it was not her fault that he had come to talk to her. I asked her what the thing was in her hand. She said that it was the form we had to fill before we could join the student council. I raised one of my eyebrows. I finally shook my head after thinking for a long time. She smiled and put one of her hands on my shoulder. I covered our faces with a book and kissed her forehead. She pushed me away and I giggled. She looked around to check if anybody saw us. She sighed in relief when she was sure that nobody saw us. I ruffled my hair and asked if she was going to come to the shoot with me. She shook her head in a yes. I smiled and led the way. After we reached the shoot, I headed to my caravan. After changing I sat down and started reading a magazine with my face on the front page. There was a knock on the door and Lucas opened the door. Jessica stood at the door panting heavily. She whispered something in Lucas's ear. He shook his head and headed out the door. Jessica shut the door and walked to me while trying to catch her breath. She sat down on a chair next to me. She handed me a sheet of paper. It looked like our script. I looked up and down still confused. After she had caught her breath she pointed to a paragraph in the script. The paragraph said that I had to kiss Jessica. I giggled and asked her what the matter was. She pouted and asked me if she could get a body double. I was disappointed at her words and asked her if she was okay if I kissed another girl. She furrowed her eyebrows in thought. She shook her head in a no. She got up but I pulled her towards me. She gasped as she fell on my lap. I smiled and asked her what the problem was. She said that we needed to kiss in front of the whole cast and crew. I told her that everybody knew that we were dating. I was getting slightly irritated. She shook her head showing that she understood. She rested her head on my shoulder and I slightly patted her head. I asked her if she wanted to go for a date. Her head shot up as she looked at me with disbelief. I said that I will take that as a yes. She giggled slightly turning red. Lucas came in while Jessica was still sitting on my lap. He stood there for a second but then turned his head the other way around. Jessica got up immediately and walked out of the door. I got up to leave too. As I was about to get out of the door, Lucas nudged me on the elbow. I turned around to see him giggling with his hands covering his mouth. I glared at him acting angry. He got his hands down from his mouth and stopped giggling immediately. He broke into laughter once again and I joined him this time.