Chapter 25 Stalker Alert

Dan's pov

There was a knock on the door. Jessic left me immediately. I wiped my about to come tears and opened the door. One of the cast members was standing there. They informed me that the shoot was about to start. I took my jacket and headed out leaving Jessica in the caravan. I felt bad for leaving her but I also felt angry. I had shown every sign to show that I liked her. She never gave me a response. I tried to take the kiss as a response but I thought it was not enough. I avoided Jessica for the whole shoot. She tried to talk to me but I cut her off. After the shoot, I headed back to the caravan with my makeup artist. Jessica was waiting for me there. She asked me if I wanted to have dinner together. I told her that I was about to go on a date so I couldn't have dinner with her. Her glistening eyes turned into teary ones.

Jessica's pov

Dan said that he was going on a date. My heart sank to my feet. How could he do that to me I asked myself. I was just angry with him for not telling me that he was seeing someone. I ran out of the caravan with tears in my eyes. I avoided my driver and ran out of the shoot. I asked the others not to follow me. I walked for another hour thinking what I had done so wrong. What had I done to confuse him? The thought raced through my head. I was still walking with my head down, when a thought suddenly flashed through my mind. I looked up to see where I was at that moment. It was a dark street with very less lights. I had not noticed where I was going. I was still trying to figure out where I was at that moment when I heard footsteps approaching me. It was a tall guy with a cap on his head. He had covered his face with a handkerchief and was wearing sunglasses. My heart was beating like crazy and I couldn't think of anything. I kept on moving back as he moved towards me. I was so scared at that moment. Tears raced down my face. I tried to scream for help but I couldn't. I had just frozen in my place. He took a big step and came closer to me. He placed his hand on my mouth and asked me if I was scared. I nodded my head. He laughed like I had cracked a very funny joke. He shouted and told me to stop crying. As he was about to come closer somebody punched the back of his head and he fell down. I sighed in relief and tried to catch my breath. It was already night so I couldn't see who had punched him.