Chapter 26 Knight in shining Armor

Tears streamed down my face as I made my way to the person who had slapped the stalker. There were some police officers taking the stalker to the police station. In the middle of all the noise and the darkness, I couldn't see the face of the man. There was a tap on my shoulder and I turned around. When my eyes settled to the darkness, I saw Dan looking at me. He was smiling like nothing had happened. All the time I was walking I only missed Dan and then he showed up in front of me. Tears streamed down my face. I asked him in between tears about how he found me. He joked that if I screamed so loudly even a deaf person would also come to save me. I had to admit that I missed him. I hugged him tightly and cried. He patted the back of my head gently. I clinged onto his shirt not letting him go. At last he freed himself from my grip. He ruffled my hair and bid me goodnight. My driver was waiting for me to drop me off at the university. When we reached the university, he walked back with me to the dorm. I was a bit late at night so when I reached the dorn everybody was asleep. I tiptoed to the washroom and changed my clothes. After that, I went to sleep. In the morning when I woke up, I was late. I got out of bed and changed my clothes. I hurried to the first lecture since Dan and I didn't have a shoot that day. It was going all good that day until it was lunch. Dylan appeared from nowhere in the canteen. He waved at me. I waved back. I turned my gaze to the other side to see Dan walking towards me. I got very tense since I had understood that the way Dan had behaved the other day was because of Dylan. When I turned back I saw Dylan already near me. He was looking very excited and happy. We started talking but then Dan walked towards me and put his hand on my shoulder. A shiver ran down my spine. When Dylan saw Dan and me, he understood and left. Dan did not look happy. I guessed that he had misunderstood Dylan's and my relationship. After Dylan had left, I turned to Dan to assure him that there was nothing going on. He looked pissed at me. He turned around to leave. I got up and caught his hand. His face turned red and so did mine. I asked him if he wanted to go out for dinner that night. He at first shook his head in a no. I asked him several times and then he agreed. He also said that he had a condition. I asked him what it was. My heart was beating very fast as he looked into my eyes. I gulped and stood there without moving. He said that it was gonna be a date. My heart stopped beating and the tension became stronger. He stared at me with his hazel eyes. I broke the stare by pulling my hand away from his. My hands were sweaty. I wiped them at the corner of my shirt. I walked out of the canteen in a hurry. I turned around to see Dan smirking at me. I put my hands in my pockets and went out of the university to take a walk. I sighed. I was excited that he said it was gonna be a date. I smiled and kept on walking. A thought suddenly hit me. I had nothing good to wear. I put my hands in my pocket to check if I had money. My mouth turned downwards as I had forgotten my wallet in the dorm. I walked back to the university to see my driver standing there looking worried. I assured him that I was fine and that I didn't go far. He smiled and shook his head. I walked back to the dorm to see Suzy lying on her bed reading a book. I grabbed my wallet and was about to head out. Suzy asked me where I was going. I answered that I was going to the shopping mall. I smiled as she jumped down from her bed. She put on her shoes and her jacket. We headed out of the dorm and saw my driver standing there with my car ready. The mall was far from the university so Suzy and I got in. Suzy sat there in awe. She told me that my car was awesome. I thanked her. After driving for some time, we reached the mall. I thanked my driver and headed in. Suzy took me by the hand and pulled me to a store with Sweatshirts and jeans hanging in every direction I looked. I was worried that Dan was going to take me to an expensive restaurant and I didn't want to show up wearing something cheap. I asked her to go to an expensive shop. She agreed and we headed out. We finally found a shop with expensive dresses and purses. I tried on some dresses and finally chose one. I got a pair of matching earrings and a bracelet. We headed out of the shopping mall and back to the university. At about seven in the evening I got changed. There was a knock at the door. I opened it to see Bianca standing there. She informed me that Dan was waiting for me downstairs. I thanked her and headed down. Dan was in a black tuxedo with shiny shoes. I wished that I wouldn't trip with my high heels on. I walked to him and he opened the car door to my side. I got in and he came in from the other side. We stopped at a hotel with a big chandelier at the entrance. I smiled and headed in. As we were about to enter a room Dan stopped me. I turned around and saw Natalie smiling at Dan and me.